Mad Bomber Caught- Let the Racism Begin
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mai...8b5882ca62

It appears that they may have caught the suspected bomber. Trump fans are already pushing the notion that he is a plant from the left or that he wasn't one of them because his name is Cesar. At this point I'm just glad he wasn't a black Trump supporter.

I can understand not wanting to be a democrat, but I will never understand why minorities embrace people like Trump.
He is a Native American apparently. Surprised he didn't go after Elizabeth Warren.
(10-26-2018, 01:06 PM)jeff2 Wrote: He is a Native American apparently. Surprised he didn't go after Elizabeth Warren.

That is funny, because I saw more than a few Trump fans on various articles about this guy saying things like "he needs to go back to his country" or questioning whether he was a legal citizen and hinting that he might be form Mexico. It does however explain the "Native Americans for Trump" sticker on his van.
Apparently he's Filipino/Italian, he just claims to be Native American. The Tribes are running away from him as fast as they can.

I got not problem with black conservatives, but black Trumpists, like the kids in his announcement today are the worst.
[Image: giphy.gif]
This...

...is a crazy person. Ethnicity matters not when crazy strikes. It afflicts light and dark all the same.

Find a rubber room and stick him in it.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • nvdiceguy
(10-26-2018, 02:52 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: This...

...is a crazy person. Ethnicity matters not when crazy strikes. It afflicts light and dark all the same.

I agree that race should not matter, but tell me you don't breathe a sigh of relief when the mugshot of a suspect accused of a crime is not black. In almost every article I see about crime and the suspect is black the comments section is full of racist dribble lumping all black people in the same boat and more fear mongering on how white people need to protect themselves from black people even though the majority of white people killed are killed by other white people.

Yet when the suspect is white there is no condemnation of the person's entire race, just general agreement that he/she is an evil person. That the criminal is somehow an exception in the white race while it is the rule for black folk.

In the age of Trump, race is almost always going to be an issue.
[-] The following 2 users Like crocious's post:
  • Chessmaster, Ipay4
(10-26-2018, 03:21 PM)crocious Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 02:52 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: This...

I agree that race should not matter, but tell me you don't breathe a sigh of relief when the mugshot of a suspect accused of a crime is not black. In almost every article I see about crime and the suspect is black the comments section is full of racist dribble lumping all black people in the same boat and more fear mongering on how white people need to protect themselves from black people even though the majority of white people killed are killed by other white people.

Yet when the suspect is white there is no condemnation of the person's entire race, just general agreement that he/she is an evil person. That the criminal is somehow an exception in the white race while it is the rule for black folk.

In the age of Trump, race is almost always going to be an issue.

Ok. There's a lot of moving parts in here.

1) Race will always matter to some extent. This is America. This was true long before Trump was even born.

2) When a heinous crime is reported, I never want the suspect to be Black for the reasons you stated. We all get painted in a way that white people don't when one of them is arrested. Having said that, I don't think anyone really expected this person to be Black. Kanye's whereabouts during the bomb threats had been verified.

3) This individual appears to be neither Black nor white. So while he clearly identifies with the KKK (paraphernalia was found in the vehicle), it's clear that they would not have allowed him to join their ranks. Which leads us into the obvious: this person is crazy. Sober and sane people do make bomb threats. But a 57 year old pizza delivery man with Trump stickers plastered all over his truck probably does not have any legitimate platform or movement. These are classic hallmarks of crazy.
White Girl Connoisseur

The biggest danger of autocratic, cultish leaders like Orange Man was the unpredictable eruptions that would follow after the landscape has been drenched in toxicity. A ton of this stuff has been dormant in the minds of many (including the aggrieved majority) but it has been cultivated over the decades by FNews and talk radio. It got activated by a nativist conman. The half-life of this shit will make it difficult to simply turn the page on this pathetic chapter in American history.
[Image: 2l2g54.jpg]
[Image: 20576258.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes J Mac's post:
  • Ipay4
(10-26-2018, 02:47 PM)btsstuff Wrote: Apparently he's Filipino/Italian, he just claims to be Native American. The Tribes are running away from him as fast as they can.

I got not problem with black conservatives, but black Trumpists, like the kids in his announcement today are the worst.

Speaking of black Trump supporters, I just saw in the news that there was a group of them in the white house today chanting "Lock her up", "build the wall", etc. while Trump whined about not getting positive media coverage. Apparently it was supposed to be some kind of young black leader summit. On top of that it was in the East room which is usually reserved for serious occasions.

Nothing like getting a few clips of Uncle Tom's on camera in MAGA hats acting the fool.