Alright you mother fuckers, lets have this Age Of Consent thing out...
All you fucking whiners like Darius who seem to think that teen sex is the devil, come the fuck at me. 

Grow balls and come the fuck out here on the carpet.

I DEFY YOU ALL to make a SCIENTIFIC ARGUMENT for why sex is harmful to teenagers.

I FUCKING DEFY YOU.

And no, I do not care that this is in the wrong forum. I'm pissed about this shit and I want to make sure all you mother fuckers see it.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
When you say "teenagers" how old are they. Also how old are the people having sex with these "teenagers".
(10-28-2018, 04:38 PM)jeff2 Wrote: When you say "teenagers" how old are they. Also how old are the people having sex with these "teenagers".

Ok, first parameter: I advocate for a European age of consent, which in Germany is 14.

And no, I don't advocate for any silly "Romeo and Juliet" close-in-age exceptions. If she's old enough to fuck, she's old enough to fuck. Period.
White Girl Connoisseur
[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • Ipay4, whiteisright4bbc
[Image: tc27hzgnns111.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like pipsup's post:
  • uiop90, HGH, kcjones, btsstuff
(10-28-2018, 04:43 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 04:38 PM)jeff2 Wrote: When you say "teenagers" how old are they. Also how old are the people having sex with these "teenagers".

Ok, first parameter: I advocate for a European age of consent, which in Germany is 14.

And no, I don't advocate for any silly "Romeo and Juliet" close-in-age exceptions. If she's old enough to fuck, she's old enough to fuck. Period.

So you are ok with a 40+ year old dude having sex with a 14 year old girl....

[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like jeff2's post:
  • kcjones, beaujesus, Maxis
(10-28-2018, 04:46 PM)pipsup Wrote: [Image: tc27hzgnns111.gif]

You're goddam right, nigga.

And if you haven't got the balls to make an argument, you take your punkass themes and step the fuck out of this thread.

This thread, ain't about that. Make an argument, or get the fuck out.
White Girl Connoisseur
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc
(10-28-2018, 04:55 PM)jeff2 Wrote:

Stop right there.

Make an argument. A meme is not an argument.

You can cry like a bitch all day about how offended you are by what I said. But that's not an argument, is it? 

GROW BALLS. Stand the line and explain why it's harmful.

You probably won't, because you CAN'T.
White Girl Connoisseur
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc

The law forbidding sex with anyone under 18 is in place to protect minors from being manipulated for sex. Not necessarily because the act of sex with a minor is immoral.

That age gap only seems creepy because that's how we, the general population, has chosen to interpret the law and incorporate it into the way we think.

Sex + minor = jail
Jail = bad
Ergo,
Sex + minor = bad

But if that law were to change tomorrow, so would the opinions of two thirds of the population.
(10-28-2018, 05:34 PM)thomroyal Wrote:

The law forbidding sex with anyone under 18 is in place to protect minors from being manipulated for sex. Not necessarily because the act of sex with a minor is immoral.

That age gap only seems creepy because that's how the population has chosen to interpret and internalize the law. If that law were to change tomorrow, so would the opinions of two thirds of the population.

Marijuana, gay marriage.

These things were banned, and it was stated by the authorities that legalizing them would be the end of Western Civilization.

The laws were abolished (in some states), and what happened? Nothing.

With Age of Consent we have well researched national examples in Europe. We KNOW these laws are unnecessary. And yet they still exist to destroy the lives of citizens.
White Girl Connoisseur
[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • uiop90, whiteisright4bbc
Never understood why people freak out over a teen having sex with someone older.

In certain situations I can understand why it's a no-no like it's teacher-student thing
but beyond that what's the issue.

BTW what brought up this subject?