The Quotable Wesley Pipes
I was on another site and ran across a post of quotes from Wesley Pipes.  Can anyone verify these.  They are too hilarious to not share.

“Suck this mufuckin dick…. You know I like my shit wet up like a drive by.. Do a driveby on this dick… Yeah there you go! You a Crip or sum’n huh? U crip’n bitch?!”

“Let me put my kids in ya mouth bitxh.. Imma turn ya throat into a foster home. Take this nut.”

“You stupid or u smart (repeats 3x’s)?!?!” Chick: “I’m smart (mouth full of penis)” Wesley Pipes: “well work ya brain like a college freshman and make it nasty for me.”

“Damn.. I’m all the way in that ass! dontchu shit on my dick. If I strike a nerve you better let me know!”

“spit on my mufuckin balls. They should look like two disco balls in a second. Spit on em! Don’t be shy, you naked wit the cameras rollin’. Too late to be shy girl”

“Ooh Ms Jacme! Ms. Jackson ain’t got shit on you! I can call you Ms. Jacme cuz you Nasssty.”

“Damn.. Listen. I’m about to cum right in u bitxh. Don’t even trip. I know it’s early in the game but this pussy too good to stop. Imma give u more dick tho. I aint gon cheat you, I aint even gonna cheat you. Don’t trip”

“Hol on bitch my dick caught all up in ya fishnets & shit”

“Stop all that screaming & hollering bitch.. If u can’t handle it just tell me to take some out then. Say ‘daddy take some out’ and I’ll take some out”

“You like the way I French kiss this pussy don’t you bitch?! You’d swear I was from Italy or somewhere the way I French kiss pusay.”

“Make that pussy breathe in and out while my dick all in you. Ya pussy actin like it got asthma right now. Breathe on this dick. Make that pussy squeeze this dick.”

“Ass up, Face down.. Make that shit picture perfect. We on camera. The world Gon see this shit. This dick Gon make you famous.”

“Yeah, this my lil’ broke Beyonce right here… this the closest I’ma ever get to fuckin’ Beyonce… if I ever get my hands on that bitch I’ma do her just like this… Urrrrgggggh”

“Bitch I want u to disrespect my dick”

“If you don’t suck this dick right, imma tell yo mama what you been doin.”

“see what yo pussy just did, it just swallowed my whole damn dick, shit, big ass pussy”

“silence bitch I can’t hear yo pussy talking” “damn you hear that? That’s yo pussy getting beat up. It’s calling for help but ain’t nobody gonna help that mothafucka”

“do you know how much dick is inside of you right now?”

“I’m balls deep baby, I cant give u no more inches
[-] The following 4 users Like kcjones's post:
  • roscoeleroi, contrast5, Spops53190, blacksquatchman
I don't know whats weirder here. Wesley's goddamn brain or the fact that someone watched a bunch of his work and complied a list of his fucked sayings. Lmao this shit is pretty damn funny though
[-] The following 1 user Likes Richhomiequan's post:
  • hughes
Pipes was hilarious. Kinda miss him now...
ahahaha

Wesley Pipes was a character, alright. A category in its own right.