Bachelor South Africa is.... WHITE yo
[Image: the-bachelor.jpg?resize=320%2C318&ssl=1]
If this ain't proof positive the producers of this show are super racist, I don't know what is, went to a continent of a billion black people and declared the most eligible bachelor to be white.  This show is hardcore hating on brothaz.  They mad because those white boys feelings goin get "urtty-wurty" to see their white wimminz fucking a brother.  White racist are pathetic. Sleepy
[-] The following 2 users Like Ipay4's post:
  • Theo Younf, deznuts2000
....You are surprised....that a SOUTH-AFRICAN bachelor...is white??????!!!!!!
[Image: DGaaBwz.gif]
Well, well, well Mr. Styles, we agree on one thing at least! Big Grin

So why do you think they don't want a black bachelor, EVEN in Africa? What is the agenda here? What message I they (white producers) trying to send? Dodgy
The agenda is that it's South Africa, where the white man is still prominent in the media, even if the country is mostly black.

South Africa culture-wise is very different from the rest of Africa.
(11-14-2018, 06:07 PM)vesuvius Wrote: ....You are surprised....that a SOUTH-AFRICAN bachelor...is white??????!!!!!!

Yes, because whites are down to less than 9% of the population of South Africa and white south african males are down to 7% of the male population compared to 90% of the black male population.  And that population is mostly OLD whites, young white south african males are probably well under 5% of the young male population of south africa.

[Image: 4f724743c94140189b84d2bb04cfd86e.png]

They are bending over backwards to avoid black men, even in a black country.
(11-14-2018, 06:37 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Come on. Every American Bachelor has been white.

The show is racist, and I don't know why that would change because you moved it to Apartheid Land.

They tried to play this silly game and claim well, most white people want to see a white bachelor and most of the viewers in america just happen to be white, see we aren't really racist, it is just what the viewers want. Then they claimed there were just more white men and not many black applicants.  These guys are racist thugs to the bone, Hollywood racist are just as bad as confederate flag wavers.
(11-14-2018, 09:00 PM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 06:07 PM)vesuvius Wrote: ....You are surprised....that a SOUTH-AFRICAN bachelor...is white??????!!!!!!

Yes, because whites are down to less than 9% of the population of South Africa and white south african males are down to 7% of the male population compared to 90% of the black male population.  And that population is mostly OLD whites, young white south african males are probably well under 5% of the young male population of south africa.

[Image: 4f724743c94140189b84d2bb04cfd86e.png]

They are bending over backwards to avoid black men, even in a black country.
Ya know, if you would bother to read up, you would see that I already pointed this out in the post directly above yours.
Racist or not I think they are just catering to their audience. Where ever it's filmed I don't think the demographics of the viewership changes.
I remember some drama on Bachelor of Paradise about some white girl fucking a black guy behind the scenes and that it halted the whole production. But really who the fuck cares about the bachelor anyway? Fucking reality TV.
[-] The following 2 users Like AussieMan's post:
  • uiop90, beaujesus
My reaction to this thread...who gives a shit about these cretins.
[/url][Image: df8042b5a8549b07a0c194179175c643.gif][Image: 98c8d7183de357aebdc53a3759243d35.gif][url=http://smayliki.ru/smilie-1085615847.html]
(Q):What's better than Roses on a Piano? (A):Tulips on my Organ ! ~Liberace