Russian/Ukrainian Twerkers
Probably a bit contentious but we all like white women so I figured fuck it. Theres a lot of spicy dancers out there on the internet so I'll share some of my favourites.

Polina Dubkova

Elena Studencova

Olga Pnomarenko

Victoria Boage

Anastasia Reshetnyak
[-] The following 2 users Like Faeginn's post:
  • incognegro, Spops53190
Only Russian twerker I've ever known about was Swag Russian Panda... 1, because Russian is part of her alias, and 2, because she cammed as "Alisa".
You cannot "twerk" without ass: Science.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • blacksquatchman, incognegro
(01-01-2019, 03:26 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: You cannot "twerk" without ass: Science.

^ Facts.

I generally don't like the Russian twerk girls for that reason, but this one here has a lil mo to work with:

Julia Kulchenko
https://www.instagram.com/juliakul_official/
~~ PM me about dead links or if you need help finding rare IR scenes - I will try my best ~~
[-] The following 1 user Likes un57's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
(01-01-2019, 03:26 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: You cannot "twerk" without ass: Science.

Yeah you aren't wrong, but that Polina Dubkova has a ridiculous body.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Faeginn's post:
  • shortpencil
I'm sorry. God Damn, I'm sorry. But this is the whackest shit ever lol.
Black Women are the Toast, but White Girls are my Jam.
Well these girls are good dancers I'll give them that even if they dont have much ass
It's kind of adorable seeing them try so hard (Julia Kulchenko has lil something to work with though). At least it isn't as bad as Asian girls twerking in those wackass K/J-rap videos... Yikes.
[-] The following 2 users Like Maxis's post:
  • blacksquatchman, SWAGGART
(01-11-2019, 06:09 PM)Maxis Wrote: It's kind of adorable seeing them try so hard (Julia Kulchenko has lil something to work with though). At least it isn't as bad as Asian girls twerking in those wackass K/J-rap videos... Yikes.

[Image: 226BB64B52C812AC07]

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

Lol I'm more impressed than turned on. It's too much choreography, then again if they had booty I probably wouldn't care.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SWAGGART's post:
  • Faeginn