Russian/Ukrainian Twerkers
(01-01-2019, 04:26 PM)un57 Wrote:
(01-01-2019, 03:26 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: You cannot "twerk" without ass: Science.

^ Facts.

I generally don't like the Russian twerk girls for that reason, but this one here has a lil mo to work with:

Julia Kulchenko
https://www.instagram.com/juliakul_official/

The vid in your profile is better than all of those vids .
(01-12-2019, 01:00 AM)SWAGGART Wrote: Lol I'm more impressed than turned on. It's too much choreography, then again if they had booty I probably wouldn't care.

Lol yeah now that you mention it, I can't help but find it funny. Its like all the choreography is to distract from the fact that most of their asses are meh
(01-11-2019, 07:47 PM)blacksquatchman Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 06:09 PM)Maxis Wrote: It's kind of adorable seeing them try so hard (Julia Kulchenko has lil something to work with though). At least it isn't as bad as Asian girls twerking in those wackass K/J-rap videos... Yikes.

[Image: 226BB64B52C812AC07]
Seriously what am I supposed to be looking at here?

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: star-trek-facepalm.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Maxis's post:
  • Spops53190
(01-14-2019, 02:14 AM)Maxis Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 06:09 PM)Maxis Wrote: It's kind of adorable seeing them try so hard (Julia Kulchenko has lil something to work with though). At least it isn't as bad as Asian girls twerking in those wackass K/J-rap videos... Yikes.

Yeah, man. I agree with you on that and that double facepalm pic is so on point.

You're also right about J/K rap is wack! What I can't stand about other races that they don't want anything to do with black people yet they trying to be like us. Basically, culture vultures.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

[-] The following 2 users Like blacksquatchman's post:
  • Maxis, incognegro
(01-14-2019, 02:14 AM)Maxis Wrote: Seriously what am I supposed to be looking at here?

Those majestic extensions extensions and excellent squatting posture, of course. That chick on the far left is a complete failure though. Pathetic
[-] The following 2 users Like Spops53190's post:
  • Maxis, blacksquatchman
(01-14-2019, 06:35 AM)blacksquatchman Wrote:

Yeah, man. I agree with you on that and that double facepalm pic is so on point.

You're also right about J/K rap is wack! What I can't stand about other races that they don't want anything to do with black people yet they trying to be like us. Basically, culture vultures.

Considering I know a few brothers who've gone to South Korea for work, and yeah they've said the culture is inherently prejudicial and racist (even against other "inferior" Asians with melanin) so it's funny that their music industry has stolen a lot from black culture to make their own hip hop-infused pop and "gangsta rap", which is all the rage there. 

So they end up churning out dumpster juice like this:

But as for Japan, I've been there and I wouldn't say the average Japanese person has that mentality, at worst it's just benign ignorance. The other thing is that they get really, REALLY passionate about their "culture vulturing", so if anything they desperately want validation from other races when they encounter them. I remember when I was in Tokyo and this young Japanese guy was walking toward me completely decked out in '90s-era hip hop attire, and as soon as he saw me from a distance  he straightened himself up and walked trying to look as "hood" as possible while side-eyeing me nervously. So as we're crossing paths I looked over to him, smiled and gave him a respect nod and he became wide-eyed and smiled from ear to ear like I gave him an 'A+' on his report card. To him it was like all the years of "hip-hopping" was finally given the black *seal of approval * he always wanted.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Maxis's post:
  • blacksquatchman
(01-14-2019, 07:35 AM)Maxis Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 06:35 AM)blacksquatchman Wrote:

Considering I know a few brothers who've gone to South Korea for work, and yeah they've said the culture is inherently prejudicial and racist (even against other "inferior" Asians with melanin) so it's funny that their music industry has stolen a lot from black culture to make their own hip hop-infused pop and "gangsta rap", which is all the rage there. 

So they end up churning out dumpster juice like this:

But as for Japan, I've been there and I wouldn't say the average Japanese person has that mentality, at worst it's just benign ignorance. The other thing is that they get really, REALLY passionate about their "culture vulturing", so if anything they desperately want validation from other races when they encounter them. I remember when I was in Tokyo and this young Japanese guy was walking toward me completely decked out in '90s-era hip hop attire, and as soon as he saw me from a distance  he straightened himself up and walked trying to look as "hood" as possible while side-eyeing me nervously. So as we're crossing paths I looked over to him, smiled and gave him a respect nod and he became wide-eyed and smiled from ear to ear like I gave him an 'A+' on his report card. To him it was like all the years of "hip-hopping" was finally given the black *seal of approval * he always wanted.

Went out there with a few friends last year and the club scene is pretty fun. Met a Jamaican guy who was there as a promoter for 7 years and he told us to go to hip hop places because Japanese girls go there specifically to get hit on by black guys. Then we went to the rock bars for my white friends afterwards haha
^^I'm thinking about going to Japan sometime this year so this information gives me something forward to look for lol

As for that video, good lord....dumpster juice indeed

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

What these girls think they look like:

What they really look like:
[Image: a5kctx2gqfmpcdjt4ihd.gif]