smash or pass- octomom
haha, i'm a definite pass but just curious your thoughts?[Image: 146709121.jpg]
Pass.
Pass!
[Image: 5507828752_9149c4da14_o.gif]

Chick looks like Cris Cyborg
[Image: 31701569007_d5094bdd90_o.gif]
14 kids and looks like that. Run away screaming.
Hard pass
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4726988]

That chick is nasty.
As with most of these threads, what do we mean by smash? Because if getting blown counts, I'm probably a smash for most of these candidates; octo-mom, midget-mom, idgaf. As long as she was born a chick and won't turn my stomach inside out to look at in the face, my standards are very...."inclusive" lol.

Especially a chick like this with those pillowy filled-in lips. I can rest my Kindle on her head and pass a lovely afternoon.
(01-08-2019, 07:28 AM)marvy Wrote: As with most of these threads, what do we mean by smash? Because if getting blown counts, I'm probably a smash for most of these candidates; octo-mom, midget-mom, idgaf. As long as she was born a chick and won't turn my stomach inside out to look at in the face, my standards are very...."inclusive" lol.

Especially a chick like this with those pillowy filled-in lips. I can rest my Kindle on her head and pass a lovely afternoon.
Head Smashes don't count.  You gotta thrust that box.  So what say u?
(01-08-2019, 07:28 AM)marvy Wrote: As with most of these threads, what do we mean by smash? Because if getting blown counts, I'm probably a smash for most of these candidates; octo-mom, midget-mom, idgaf. As long as she was born a chick and won't turn my stomach inside out to look at in the face, my standards are very...."inclusive" lol.

Is this a serious question? Bruh, "Smash" is slang for sexual intercourse, NOT Fellatio/Oral Sex. So obviously the OP is asking would you have sex with her.

To answer the OP's question, I'd get head. But I think I'd pass on smashing.