R Kelly under criminal investigation after his Lifetime documentary series
(01-08-2019, 09:47 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: What Satan said.

Charges will be difficult to prove. Kelly will have the best lawyers available and a shit ton of eye witnesses who will testify that the women in question were groupies and free to leave at any time.

This is really more about local politicians and prosecutors (same thing) trying to get their names in the paper by capitalizing on the MeToo pop culture hysteria.
(01-09-2019, 01:12 AM)wildman99 Wrote: this whole metoo crap is annoying and a joke. i was in full support of it in the beginning but now i feel like women are taking advantage of it to get attention, etc.

it looks like r kelly, or his fans, established a facebook page called "surviving lies" exposing a few of the women in that "documentary". i watched as women all over twitter banded together to REPORT the page. it wasn't long after that that facebook closed it down.  WTF?! is a man not allowed to defend himself anymore in this new METOO society? the shit is ridiculous! what are those who want him jailed so afraid of? we need to hear BOTH sides of the story. bitter women all over social media want to SILENCE him and accuse him of further abusing the women by speaking out. what the hell? bro, this shit is going to wind up BACKFIRING on ALL women if this type of shit keeps happening. mark my words!

i am in no way excusing r kelly's behavior in the past. he fucked some under-age girls over 20 years ago. he went to court for it back then and was found not guilty. now in 2018-2019, because some bitter women saw bill cosby go down, let's now target r kelly and put him away? what in the entire fuck is going on in this society? women that are mad at whatever can just find other angry women and put a documentary together accusing any man they want? HUH?!! and by the way, where are the 6 part documentaries about harvey weinstein, woody allen, roman polanki, the seventh heaven guy and many many others?! american media ain't slick. i know what they're doing! even stevie wonder can see it.

that man should have been prosecuted, and/or shunned, 20 years ago but he wasn't. BLACK people, mostly WOMEN, gave him a pass for whatever reason. perhaps they loved his music too much.. perhaps they didn't believe the allegations. i'm sure there were a plethora of reasons why. like it or not, he was found NOT GUILTY. but in 2019, i'm looking at tweets of girls acting outraged who weren't even born when all that shit with r kelly went down. so basically you have all these metoo women who got all emotional after watching some documentary with questionable people who we don't know are lying or not.. it's like women these days will believe ANYTHING and EVERYTHING presented to them on television against an accused man. the shit is scary! the man can't even properly defend himself! it's all because people are upset over his past accusations of fucking with under-aged girls. so that means, ANYTHING that he is accused of today, WOMEN are going to be believe it no mater what. they're all too bloodthirsty and can't see that some of these women might be lying on him. they simply don't care. go read some of the tweets from these RABID women online. it's fucking insane, bro! MEN are fucked if shit like this is continuously allowed to STAND. when are we allowed to fight back and defend ourselves?

like i said, i don't really give a fuck about r kelly. but he, and every other man, should be allowed to DEFEND themselves. especially when the network, LIFETIME, went to great lengths to tarnish this man's reputation by setting aside 3 DAYS for a documentary on a WOMAN'S network. they knew women were going to be over-emotional about it and get them HIGH ratings and bitch all over social media. the media manipulation in this whole thing is APPALLING. yes, r kelly is a sick man! BUT, i don't give a fuck, he STILL should be able to DEFEND himself against this "documentary". if he's not allowed to do that, then i'm VERY suspicious about the REAL motive behind all this. i'm suspicious of the executives at lifetime network, the director, some of the girls, etc. if what they said in the documentary is true then they should have nothing to worry about if r kelly defends himself and reveals things about them. they're allowed to throw dirt at him but he can't do the same to them? huh?! if he hits back at his accusers, people say that he's victim shaming? huh? WTF! you've got to be kidding me! LET THE MAN DEFEND HIMSELF!

now all this outrage from emotional women all over social media has some police dept supposedly criminally investigating r kelly again? smh. wow. this metoo shit is DANGEROUS for ALL men. all because some feminists want to take the "power" back for women. well, i can't wait until all this shit starts backfiring on ALL women. yeah i said it. then let's watch as they complain and whine all over social media about how NO man will approach or talk to them because of this METOO shit. smh.

https://twitter.com/Jacknfortweetz/statu...1388881920
[Image: iKM9c4N.png]
https://viralvoice.blogspot.com/2019/01/...d-out.html
[-] The following 5 users Like SmashThots357's post:
  • Shotgun Styles, wildman99, whiteisright4bbc, blacksquatchman, kcjones
I just can't stand how black folk are acting so outraged when many of R. Kelly's biggest hits came out after the leak of his sex tape. Dude pee'd on an underage girl, on camera, yet folks still bought his records and went to his concerts. Dude was creep-tastic in the mid 90s during the Aaliyah scandal. Again I don't understand why black folks are outraged about news they heard 20+ years ago.

I still can't believed he escaped prison after the sex tape trial. It looked like him, and it looked just like the sauna in his house. He clearly paid off the family. No amount of money would keep my foot out of R'Kelly's Ass if I got word he pee'd on my daughter.
(01-11-2019, 08:36 AM)kcjones Wrote: I just can't stand how black folk are acting so outraged when many of R. Kelly's biggest hits came out after the leak of his sex tape.  Dude pee'd on an underage girl, on camera, yet folks still bought his records and went to his concerts.  Dude was creep-tastic in the mid 90s during the Aaliyah scandal.  Again I don't understand why black folks are outraged about news they heard 20+ years ago.  

I still can't believed he escaped prison after the sex tape trial.  It looked like him, and it looked just like the sauna in his house.  He clearly paid off the family.  No amount of money would keep my foot out of R'Kelly's Ass if I got word he pee'd on my daughter.

Well, if the scenario is taken to it's logical conclusion then your daughter would have gone there to get peed on in the first place.

She had that pee coming. So why you gonna blame R Kelly and not your daughter?
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 3 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • beaujesus, whiteisright4bbc, blacksquatchman
(01-11-2019, 01:17 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 08:36 AM)kcjones Wrote: I just can't stand how black folk are acting so outraged when many of R. Kelly's biggest hits came out after the leak of his sex tape.  Dude pee'd on an underage girl, on camera, yet folks still bought his records and went to his concerts.  Dude was creep-tastic in the mid 90s during the Aaliyah scandal.  Again I don't understand why black folks are outraged about news they heard 20+ years ago.  

I still can't believed he escaped prison after the sex tape trial.  It looked like him, and it looked just like the sauna in his house.  He clearly paid off the family.  No amount of money would keep my foot out of R'Kelly's Ass if I got word he pee'd on my daughter.

Well, if the scenario is taken to it's logical conclusion then your daughter would have gone there to get peed on in the first place.

You have two people, one who is not of the legal age to consent to the situation that occurred, the blame falls solely on the adult in the room.  Teens regularly make poor decisions, (Thats to be expected, as they rarely understand the consequences) especially when there is an adult present to persuade or goad them into it.  

Pertaining to the documentary, many of the parents put a ridiculous amount of trust in R. Kelly or went along in the hope of monetary gain.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kcjones's post:
  • fletchlives
(01-12-2019, 10:00 AM)kcjones Wrote:

You have two people, one who is not of the legal age to consent to the situation that occurred, the blame falls solely on the adult in the room.  Teens regularly make poor decisions, (Thats to be expected, as they rarely understand the consequences) especially when there is an adult present to persuade or goad them into it.  

Pertaining to the documentary, many of the parents put a ridiculous amount of trust in R. Kelly or went along in the hope of monetary gain.

First of all, as I have said many times the "age of consent" is highly subjective, arbitrary, artificial and varies from state to state and country to country. So that part of your argument is bullshit on it's face.

The larger problem is what you're teaching your kid: that she's not responsible for her decisions and actions. How do you think we got this generation of self entitled kids who think they can do whatever they want? Parents like you who don't hold their kids to account. By refusing to hold her accountable, you're setting your daughter up for failure.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • blacksquatchman, whiteisright4bbc

(01-12-2019, 03:00 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:

First of all, as I have said many times the "age of consent" is highly subjective, arbitrary, artificial and varies from state to state and country to country. So that part of your argument is bullshit on it's face.

The larger problem is what you're teaching your kid: that she's not responsible for her decisions and actions. How do you think we got this generation of self entitled kids who think they can do whatever they want? Parents like you who don't hold their kids to account. By refusing to hold her accountable, you're setting your daughter up for failure.
I'm fully aware of your views on "Age of consent".  I believe there is a difference between knowledge and experience.  Young people don't have as much experience as an older people, so I expect younger people to make certain mistakes based on a lack of life experience.  Its the basis for phrases starting with." If I knew then what I know now...."
Did anyone here actually see the infamous Pee Video? I did.
(01-13-2019, 11:33 AM)kcjones Wrote: I'm fully aware of your views on "Age of consent".  I believe there is a difference between knowledge and experience.  Young people don't have as much experience as an older people, so I expect younger people to make certain mistakes based on a lack of life experience.  Its the basis for phrases starting with." If I knew then what I know now...."

Given your views on religion, and your faith in it, you're willing to accept bullshit, made up, arbitrary rules.

I'm not.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc, blacksquatchman
(01-13-2019, 11:33 AM)kcjones Wrote:

(01-12-2019, 03:00 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:

I'm fully aware of your views on "Age of consent".  I believe there is a difference between knowledge and experience.  Young people don't have as much experience as an older people, so I expect younger people to make certain mistakes based on a lack of life experience.  Its the basis for phrases starting with." If I knew then what I know now...."

Like Age of Consent, experience/wisdom also varies. Just because one is older doesn't mean they make no mistakes or don't still make a lot of mistakes or make even more mistakes than someone who is much younger. Look at Trump for instance, he's in his 70's making loads of them every day. Compare that with Obama, who was much younger and by your count, had much less life experience, but made far fewer mistakes.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • blacksquatchman
He's been charged:

R. Kelly charged in Cook County with aggravated criminal sexual abuse
https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/r-kell...ual-abuse/