R Kelly under criminal investigation after his Lifetime documentary series
(01-11-2019, 01:17 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 08:36 AM)kcjones Wrote: I just can't stand how black folk are acting so outraged when many of R. Kelly's biggest hits came out after the leak of his sex tape.  Dude pee'd on an underage girl, on camera, yet folks still bought his records and went to his concerts.  Dude was creep-tastic in the mid 90s during the Aaliyah scandal.  Again I don't understand why black folks are outraged about news they heard 20+ years ago.  

I still can't believed he escaped prison after the sex tape trial.  It looked like him, and it looked just like the sauna in his house.  He clearly paid off the family.  No amount of money would keep my foot out of R'Kelly's Ass if I got word he pee'd on my daughter.

Well, if the scenario is taken to it's logical conclusion then your daughter would have gone there to get peed on in the first place.

She had that pee coming. So why you gonna blame R Kelly and not your daughter?

(01-12-2019, 03:00 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 10:00 AM)kcjones Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 08:36 AM)kcjones Wrote: I just can't stand how black folk are acting so outraged when many of R. Kelly's biggest hits came out after the leak of his sex tape.  Dude pee'd on an underage girl, on camera, yet folks still bought his records and went to his concerts.  Dude was creep-tastic in the mid 90s during the Aaliyah scandal.  Again I don't understand why black folks are outraged about news they heard 20+ years ago.  

I still can't believed he escaped prison after the sex tape trial.  It looked like him, and it looked just like the sauna in his house.  He clearly paid off the family.  No amount of money would keep my foot out of R'Kelly's Ass if I got word he pee'd on my daughter.

Well, if the scenario is taken to it's logical conclusion then your daughter would have gone there to get peed on in the first place.

You have two people, one who is not of the legal age to consent to the situation that occurred, the blame falls solely on the adult in the room.  Teens regularly make poor decisions, (Thats to be expected, as they rarely understand the consequences) especially when there is an adult present to persuade or goad them into it.  

Pertaining to the documentary, many of the parents put a ridiculous amount of trust in R. Kelly or went along in the hope of monetary gain.

First of all, as I have said many times the "age of consent" is highly subjective, arbitrary, artificial and varies from state to state and country to country. So that part of your argument is bullshit on it's face.

The larger problem is what you're teaching your kid: that she's not responsible for her decisions and actions. How do you think we got this generation of self entitled kids who think they can do whatever they want? Parents like you who don't hold their kids to account. By refusing to hold her accountable, you're setting your daughter up for failure.
I'm fully aware of your views on "Age of consent".  I believe there is a difference between knowledge and experience.  Young people don't have as much experience as an older people, so I expect younger people to make certain mistakes based on a lack of life experience.  Its the basis for phrases starting with." If I knew then what I know now...."
Did anyone here actually see the infamous Pee Video? I did.
(01-13-2019, 11:33 AM)kcjones Wrote:

(01-12-2019, 03:00 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 10:00 AM)kcjones Wrote:

You have two people, one who is not of the legal age to consent to the situation that occurred, the blame falls solely on the adult in the room.  Teens regularly make poor decisions, (Thats to be expected, as they rarely understand the consequences) especially when there is an adult present to persuade or goad them into it.  

Pertaining to the documentary, many of the parents put a ridiculous amount of trust in R. Kelly or went along in the hope of monetary gain.

First of all, as I have said many times the "age of consent" is highly subjective, arbitrary, artificial and varies from state to state and country to country. So that part of your argument is bullshit on it's face.

The larger problem is what you're teaching your kid: that she's not responsible for her decisions and actions. How do you think we got this generation of self entitled kids who think they can do whatever they want? Parents like you who don't hold their kids to account. By refusing to hold her accountable, you're setting your daughter up for failure.
I'm fully aware of your views on "Age of consent".  I believe there is a difference between knowledge and experience.  Young people don't have as much experience as an older people, so I expect younger people to make certain mistakes based on a lack of life experience.  Its the basis for phrases starting with." If I knew then what I know now...."

Like Age of Consent, experience/wisdom also varies. Just because one is older doesn't mean they make no mistakes or don't still make a lot of mistakes or make even more mistakes than someone who is much younger. Look at Trump for instance, he's in his 70's making loads of them every day. Compare that with Obama, who was much younger and by your count, had much less life experience, but made far fewer mistakes.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • blacksquatchman
He's been charged:

R. Kelly charged in Cook County with aggravated criminal sexual abuse
https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/r-kell...ual-abuse/
Attention: On 5/20/19 I finally figured out a way to keep the same file sizes and quality on openload uploads. So we now get the same info from the file as we see on the screen shots.  Wink

http://ir-tube.net/forum/member/ChuckG1/topics/
(02-22-2019, 12:52 PM)ChuckG1 Wrote: He's been charged:

R. Kelly charged in Cook County with aggravated criminal sexual abuse
https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/r-kell...ual-abuse/

Sooooo.........I guess it's safe to assume all the current 2010's bullshit Sugar Daddy/Sex cult/Harem accusations (Which all involved women who were of age), that Oonline SJWs have been whining about since Fall 2017, are just gonna quietly go away since they're gonna take him down with legit dirt they dug up from the 90's? OK
put a fork in him.. he's DONE! there's NO WAY he's getting off this time. in this current #metoo climate, even if he's innocent, he STILL doesn't stand a chance. but who the hell was holding on to a VHS tape of the alleged incident since 1999? the people who turned that tape in should be arrested too!
[-] The following 1 user Likes wildman99's post:
  • SmashThots357
Yo, this dude is sick! He is a pedophile plain and simple and he has been getting away with it for ages. What if this guy would have met your sister when she was young and got her into the Call Me Daddy Game. We all would want to rip this guy a new one.

Kelly has flaunted the law for awhile now and he is cornered, 3 states and the feds want him, he is.....broke, trapped and 52 fucking years old.....damn!!
https://twitter.com/pistolsnpoetry/statu...7223566336
[Image: gbrO9aD.png]
https://blacksportsonline.com/2019/02/r-...ourt-docs/

This. Everyone involved in this selective, delayed outrage scandal is some type of dirtbag, is slimy, and/or has some type of agenda.
[-] The following 5 users Like SmashThots357's post:
  • Chessmaster, , kt466, wildman99, blacksquatchman
Can't see him being convicted if he gets a fair trial, but I sure he won't Metoo is on a jihad against all rich black men and let white murderers who kill black men in chicago who are gay off the hook, then they claim blacks are homophobic when it is the white cops who are letting their murderers walk and only the so called "homo haters" who raise the issue of why no one is going to prison.
(02-25-2019, 09:51 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 09:14 PM)alfan Wrote: Yo, this dude is sick! He is a pedophile plain and simple and he has been getting away with it for ages. What if this guy would have met your sister when she was young and got her into the Call Me Daddy Game. We all would want to rip this guy a new one.

Speak for yourself. If my sister was a hoe ass groupie, fucking celebs for attention, I'd put the blame where it belongs: right on her.

That's harsh, a young girl is prayed upon by a famous adult and you blame her for being stupid? The blame is on the predator taking advantage of her youth and innocence. That is pointing the finger the wrong way!

Kelly is sick, just like Cosby sick....both were doing dirty. I have my issues with women being stupid, as most are, but youth being enticed...is not something that is right, but we all did silly things when we were young, at least. Kelly is sick, plain and simp.