Poll: We smashing or passing on Jeannie Mai?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Smash
81.82%
18 81.82%
Pass
18.18%
4 18.18%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Smash or Pass: Jeannie Mai
(01-12-2019, 07:35 PM)Malile Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 06:57 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 06:01 PM)JayWill Wrote: Smash she has some flavor to her, but didnt she marry a white guy though, idk if she really loves brothas

Freddy Harteis is indeed a white man. She says she regrets marrying him, tho.

But this is not unusual. Asian women have an almost sycophantic obsession with white men, which I find off putting.

Asian women in Asia, not America. All minorities identify (atleast a little) with black folk, whether they know it or not. Even if black is taboo, I think any minority is more likely to date a black man, than a white women would be.

You are dead ass wrong here. American Asian chicks want to be white in the worst way. Dating sites keep stats on this. They're often more likely to date white than even other Asians. The most common interracial marriage is AF/WM and it's not even close.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 4 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • satam55, Theo Younf, Spops53190, kcjones
Shotgun is right on this one Asian Americans have white worship bad. Hell even darker Asians are a no go for some of them.
[-] The following 3 users Like blkknight1's post:
  • satam55, Shotgun Styles, Spops53190
Sorry, Imma say Pass.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

Is this a trick question?  I love Asians!

SMASH!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes poohbear's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
(01-12-2019, 06:01 PM)JayWill Wrote: Smash she has some flavor to her, but didnt she marry a white guy though, idk if she really loves brothas

But this is not unusual. Asian women have an almost sycophantic obsession with white men, which I find off putting.

Asian women in Asia, not America. All minorities identify (atleast a little) with black folk, whether they know it or not. Even if black is taboo, I think any minority is more likely to date a black man, than a white women would be.
What have you been sippin'??? Dodgy
Vaginas are for making babies and love. Buttholes are for making sex...
[Image: charity-crawford-julesjordan-interracial-sex-scene.gif]

Yeah... not so much.

OKCupid did pretty extensive analysis on this from 2009-2014: https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-att...7dcbb4f060.  None of their data backs up what you stated.  In fact, it completely counters it.

Let's take just one year, 2012:
[Image: 1*K6eUnoo5blIPVL7XK-h5lw.png]

Yeah, Asian women generally prefer not to date black men.  Also, they like white guys a lot.
(01-12-2019, 07:48 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:

You are dead ass wrong here. American Asian chicks want to be white in the worst way. Dating sites keep stats on this. They're often more likely to date white than even other Asians. The most common interracial marriage is AF/WM and it's not even close.
What do I know, The only asian people I see in person are in restaurants, and nail salons.
Smash... Why not?
Pretty, nice figure, probably kinda freaky in the sheets. I'd be careful about the digging black dudes thing; could just be a TV persona.

IDK about Asian women theyre pretty strict and you know all minority groups look at blacks like we're all welfare thug savages. Out of all minority groups they see us as the bottom, unless we have Jay Z money
(01-13-2019, 06:18 PM)Spops53190 Wrote: Smash... Why not?
Pretty, nice figure, probably kinda freaky in the sheets. I'd be careful about the digging black dudes thing; could just be a TV persona.

Yea and she is the only Asian woman on a black female cast