Poll: We smashing or passing on Jeannie Mai?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Smash
81.82%
18 81.82%
Pass
18.18%
4 18.18%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Smash or Pass: Jeannie Mai
(01-13-2019, 08:37 PM)JayWill Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 06:18 PM)Spops53190 Wrote: Smash... Why not?
Pretty, nice figure, probably kinda freaky in the sheets. I'd be careful about the digging black dudes thing; could just be a TV persona.

Yea and she is the only Asian woman on a black female cast

Adrienne Bailon isn't black

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

(01-13-2019, 10:23 PM)blacksquatchman Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 08:37 PM)JayWill Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 06:18 PM)Spops53190 Wrote: Smash... Why not?
Pretty, nice figure, probably kinda freaky in the sheets. I'd be careful about the digging black dudes thing; could just be a TV persona.

Yea and she is the only Asian woman on a black female cast

Adrienne Bailon isn't black

Find then only Asian woman on a cast with melanin
Asians used to be at the bottom of my totem pole; they just really didn't do anything for me. For some reason, yellow fever is starting to kick in at my old age, and for this chick Imma say smash. As a couple others have said, there doesn't seem to be any middle ground with these chicks. They are batshit insane with the white worship or the complete opposite (I hear hip hop culture is strong in Okinawa, and that's pretty much the only place we'll do in Japan, but I can't confirm).
[-] The following 1 user Likes 311 and Whooty's post:
  • Theo Younf
(01-14-2019, 07:04 PM)311 and Whooty Wrote: Asians used to be at the bottom of my totem pole; they just really didn't do anything for me. For some reason, yellow fever is starting to kick in at my old age, and for this chick Imma say smash. As a couple others have said, there doesn't seem to be any middle ground with these chicks. They are batshit insane with the white worship or the complete opposite (I hear hip hop culture is strong in Okinawa, and that's pretty much the only place we'll do in Japan, but I can't confirm).

I know a bunch of Navy guys who did the Japan tour. Japanese girls, young ones, love Black music and men. White dudes often get shut out in Japanese clubs because the chicks aren't raving mad for white dick like the poorer Asian countries like Thailand.

If you can dance, you're probably in.
White Girl Connoisseur

smash
[-] The following 1 user Likes incognegro's post:
  • blackalpha
She's pretty basic, but for a 40 year old, she's a solid 8. SMASH!
smash
[Image: 6328-elizabeth-pelayo.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes aeromotivo's post:
  • blackalpha
That's an easy Smash.

Oh and whoever told anyone that Japanese women avoid black men are incredibly misinformed. I've gotten cold approached by Japanese women in broad daylight. Don't mix the Japanese with other Asian cultures.
It's been my experience that Foreign-born Asian women are actually more likely to date a brother than native-born Asian women. I personally know 6 Asian/Black couples and every one of them has Asian women who were not born in America.

Taking into consideration the chart @tenley posted, I believe the dating preferences have nothing to do with attractiveness and everything to do with the perception of financial success.
SMASH and pump her pussy full of cum!