Poll: We smashing or passing on Jeannie Mai?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Smash
81.82%
18 81.82%
Pass
18.18%
4 18.18%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Smash or Pass: Jeannie Mai
Subtle, dude. Subtle.
(01-11-2019, 11:51 PM)tenley Wrote: This is an automatic smash.  

I legitimately question the honesty or the sexual preference of anyone who says otherwise.

(01-12-2019, 02:20 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 12:55 AM)SWAGGART Wrote: Forreal. The only people who would say no must really hate Asian women. SMASH.

I mean, I would hit but... meh.

There's a lot of Asians where I'm from (Silicon Valley), and they've never really done anything for me. And as I've stated previously, they're the only people I've experienced that are as racist as white people.
But you would smash. I meant hate their appearance. Sounds like you find them attractive, but are turned off by prior experiences. If we knew for sure she was a racist it might change things.
(01-16-2019, 08:14 PM)SWAGGART Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 11:51 PM)tenley Wrote: This is an automatic smash.  

I legitimately question the honesty or the sexual preference of anyone who says otherwise.

(01-12-2019, 02:20 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 12:55 AM)SWAGGART Wrote: Forreal. The only people who would say no must really hate Asian women. SMASH.

I mean, I would hit but... meh.

There's a lot of Asians where I'm from (Silicon Valley), and they've never really done anything for me. And as I've stated previously, they're the only people I've experienced that are as racist as white people.
But you would smash. I meant hate their appearance. Sounds like you find them attractive, but are turned off by prior experiences. If we knew for sure she was a racist it might change things.

Most Asian chicks are not very attractive to me. When I say smash, I mean unenthusiastically.

Most Asian chicks don't look like China dolls. They look like peasant farmers on a rice patty. Beyond that, their asses leave much to be desired from my perspective. So if she's the only option, I'd smash this girl. But if there was an equivalent white chick available I'd look her way first.

There is one exception. I think Japanese girls are amazing. But that's from a distance, as I've never been to Japan. I could get there and find a nation of bamboo share croppers and be sorely disappointed.
White Girl Connoisseur

I guess she would be good as a backup when main and side chick are busy but shes at the wall.And what is with this show "the real"? Its suppose to be a non-white version of that other show? Why is this show and these chicks acting like they're part of black culture or something?The other women are one thing but Tamera and  Jeannie need to go with their white husbands and stfu.Tamera with her racist husband and Jeannie with her husband that left her for some blonde chick. I guess they couldn't pass in the white world like they wanted so they ended up trying to act "black" on this show.
I meant to post this a couple weeks ago. Looks like she's messing with Rapper Young Jeezy right now:

Never heard of this chick before. She's hot. Definite smash.
She has no ass, but I'd definitely smash. She looks like she likes to have a lot of fun.