Cardi B called out Tomi Lahren on Twitter
(01-26-2019, 06:30 PM)satam55 Wrote:
(01-26-2019, 03:15 PM)Ipay4 Wrote: I digress but Isn't Cardi B that girl who drops nothing but the N-word and claims she is not black?
What policies have Democrats proposed specifically to help, aid and advance African Americans?  Aren't they the ones who believe in redistribution of wealth to "oppressed" people like the poor?
My prediction is Trump will win in a landslide in 2020, regardless of who the Dems run.  They will not get their shit together in time.

I've NEVER seen, heard, or read anywhere Cardi B deny being Black. She only has specifically said that she isn't African-American, which is true. From what I understand, Cardi B always acknowledged herself as Black on social media before got famous.

(01-28-2019, 03:07 AM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(01-26-2019, 03:15 PM)Ipay4 Wrote: I digress but Isn't Cardi B that girl who drops nothing but the N-word and claims she is not black?
What policies have Democrats proposed specifically to help, aid and advance African Americans?  Aren't they the ones who believe in redistribution of wealth to "oppressed" people like the poor?
My prediction is Trump will win in a landslide in 2020, regardless of who the Dems run.  They will not get their shit together in time.

I've NEVER seen, heard, or read anywhere Cardi B deny being Black. She only has specifically said that she isn't African-American, which is true. From what I understand, Cardi B always acknowledged herself as Black on social media before got famous.

And after?

Since Cardi B blew-up, I haven't seen her claim being "black" like she used to, but I haven't seen her deny being "black" either. Like I said, I've only seen her specifically say she isn't African-American, which is true.
(01-28-2019, 05:47 AM)satam55 Wrote:

And after?

Since Cardi B blew-up, I haven't seen her claim being "black" like she used to, but I haven't seen her deny being "black" either. Like I said, I've only seen her specifically say she isn't African-American, which is true.

More to the specific point of race, on an IR board, shouldn't the Black boyfriend and Black baby count for something?
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • SmashThots357
(01-29-2019, 08:33 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 05:47 AM)satam55 Wrote:

And after?

More to the specific point of race, on an IR board, shouldn't the Black boyfriend and Black baby count for something?

I agree with you SS, but there's a big bullshit misconception in online black spaces that most black male celebs & athletes only date/marry non-black women. So to some people Cardi B being married to Offset & having a kid with him, doesn't mean anything about her blackness.

Some folks don't consider Cardi B black because her parents don't look black:

[spoiler][Image: Mxl6s6H.jpg][/spoiler]

But if you've seen Cardi B with her natural hair:

or you've seen her sister Hennessy Carolina:

[Image: 81K9Avh.jpg]

[Image: DVpY7ze.jpg]

[Image: BNEdADY.jpg]

[Image: rfbg0g7.jpg]

[Image: RO8oC7Z.jpg]

[Image: TIIcDty.jpg]

[Image: b73o0iR.jpg]

It's very obvious that Cardi B (& her sister) are at the very least heavily mixed with black.

Quote:Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren isn't afraid to voice her opinion about hot-button issues to help push the conservative narrative, and she's become tangled with some of the biggest names in hip-hop in the process.

Can we admit that black folks are a big reason that Tomi Lahern is a big name political pundit? If black folks (Both black celebs & black folks on on the net/social media) never gave her rants on The Blaze attention, she probably would've never made it to being hired by Fox News.
(02-06-2019, 02:28 PM)satam55 Wrote:
Quote:Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren isn't afraid to voice her opinion about hot-button issues to help push the conservative narrative, and she's become tangled with some of the biggest names in hip-hop in the process.

Can we admit that black folks are a big reason that Tomi Lahern is a big name political pundit? If black folks (Both black celebs & black folks on on the net/social media) never gave her rants on The Blaze attention, she probably would've never made it to being hired by Fox News.

Can we admit that the reason Black men talk about her constantly is because we really want to fuck her....
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • SmashThots357, uiop90

(02-06-2019, 05:51 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:

Can we admit that the reason Black men talk about her constantly is because we really want to fuck her....
Oh, I definitely agree with you. I remember pics of Tomi partying with brothas on her birthday came out back in Summer 2017. I saw a bunch of brothas on my Twitter timeline coming out the closet & finally admitting they'd smash. Niggas were scared to admit that, before those pics came out.

EDIT:

Here is 1 of the pics from her 25th Birthday:

https://twitter.com/zackfox/status/896444003201105920
[Image: gwfvfiF.jpg]
[Image: dDCi7Jw.png]
(02-06-2019, 07:34 PM)satam55 Wrote:

Oh, I definitely agree with you. I remember pics of Tomi partying with brothas on her birthday came out back in Summer 2017. I saw a bunch of brothas on my Twitter timeline coming out the closet & finally admitting they'd smash. Niggas were scared to admit that, before those pics came out.

EDIT:

Oh, the coal burning is no secret. That cat's been out of the bag since TMZ put the question to her and she pleaded the Fifth.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • SmashThots357

EDIT:

(02-06-2019, 10:26 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:

EDIT:

Oh, the coal burning is no secret. That cat's been out of the bag since TMZ put the question to her and she pleaded the Fifth.

Popular YouTuber Tommy Sotomayor claims he smashed:

That would explain why she used to be a guest on his show all the time she worked for The Blaze.
^Oh, that clown?

Now I admit, he does has some good points when it comes to black women and he is one funny dude but he's just like Tariq Nasheed, Boyce Watkins, Umar Johnson and all of these online hotep hustlers. He's not a leader of the black community nor does he really wants to be. He's just an undercover agent. Shit, he even have David Duke in his show at one point.

Just like Kanye, he's Team Trump.

[Image: hooters-maga-trump.jpg]

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

[-] The following 1 user Likes blacksquatchman's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
(01-30-2019, 02:47 AM)satam55 Wrote: I agree with you SS, but there's a big bullshit misconception in online black spaces that most black male celebs & athletes only date/marry non-black women. So to some people Cardi B being married to Offset & having a kid with him, doesn't mean anything about her blackness.

Some folks don't consider Cardi B black because her parents don't look black:

[Image: Mxl6s6H.jpg]

But if you've seen Cardi B with her natural hair:

or you've seen her sister Hennessy Carolina:

[Image: 81K9Avh.jpg]

[Image: DVpY7ze.jpg]

[Image: BNEdADY.jpg]

[Image: rfbg0g7.jpg]

[Image: RO8oC7Z.jpg]

[Image: TIIcDty.jpg]

[Image: b73o0iR.jpg]

It's very obvious that Cardi B (& her sister) are at the very least heavily mixed with black.

I just had another dumb "Is Cardi B, black?" debate on another forum because Cardi B haters are MAD AF that she won "Best Rap Album" at the Grammys a couple nights ago. That debate reminded me to post a couple a thoughts I meant to post in this previous post:

People are just purposely playing dumb when they try to act like Cardi B (& her sister) aren't at least mixed afro-latinas. The most obvious sign that folks know deep down Cardi B is at least a mixed BW, is that NOBODY ever calls Offset a "coon" for dating, marrying, having a kid with her like they do with most black male celebs who are involved with non-bw.

IMO, the Cardi B hate always just come off as reverse colorism & folks try to disguise it by claiming she isn't black at all.