Cardi B called out Tomi Lahren on Twitter
(05-16-2019, 08:04 PM)AussieMan Wrote: I heard rumors Lahrer has/had a black boyfriend. Wouldn't be surprised at this point. I'm also not surprised she's keeping this on the down low. Many conservatives would fucking drop if she went public with a black partner. Don't care about politics at all but if she likes black dick...

You may be thinking about Lauren Southern. I know I mentioned that before, when I saw all the alt righters disowning her and saying she's actually Jewish anyway. That shit blew up on the chans, and she's much lesser known. If Tomi were exposed, that shit would take down daily stormer, stormfron, and the chans all at once! The black dude that was in that picture at some Republican even with Tomi a couple years ago came out and said they were just friends. He should have just stayed silent and let it take on a life of its own just for the fuck of it. These rumors even circulated around Ann Coulter at one point. Seems it will happen to every prominent conservative woman who is somewhat attractive. Now if Laura Ingram got exposed as a BBC addict, then that would be pure comedy gold.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 311 and Whooty's post:
  • SmashThots357
(05-16-2019, 08:04 PM)AussieMan Wrote: I heard rumors Lahrer has/had a black boyfriend. Wouldn't be surprised at this point. I'm also not surprised she's keeping this on the down low. Many conservatives would fucking drop if she went public with a black partner. Don't care about politics at all but if she likes black dick...

(05-18-2019, 03:51 PM)311 and Whooty Wrote: You may be thinking about Lauren Southern. I know I mentioned that before, when I saw all the alt righters disowning her and saying she's actually Jewish anyway. That shit blew up on the chans, and she's much lesser known. If Tomi were exposed, that shit would take down daily stormer, stormfron, and the chans all at once! The black dude that was in that picture at some Republican even with Tomi a couple years ago came out and said they were just friends. He should have just stayed silent and let it take on a life of its own just for the fuck of it. These rumors even circulated around Ann Coulter at one point. Seems it will happen to every prominent conservative woman who is somewhat attractive. Now if Laura Ingram got exposed as a BBC addict, then that would be pure comedy gold.

I don't even think the Ann Coulter rumors are even rumors anymore. I think they're outright facts. She doesn't care to make a public announcement about who she'd dating in her personal life. If you go on her IG that she rarely updates, she's real cozy with this lightskin Fox News analyst Gianno Caldwell:

https://www.instagram.com/realanncoulter/
(05-18-2019, 03:51 PM)311 and Whooty Wrote:

You may be thinking about Lauren Southern. I know I mentioned that before, when I saw all the alt righters disowning her and saying she's actually Jewish anyway. That shit blew up on the chans, and she's much lesser known. If Tomi were exposed, that shit would take down daily stormer, stormfron, and the chans all at once! The black dude that was in that picture at some Republican even with Tomi a couple years ago came out and said they were just friends. He should have just stayed silent and let it take on a life of its own just for the fuck of it. These rumors even circulated around Ann Coulter at one point. Seems it will happen to every prominent conservative woman who is somewhat attractive. Now if Laura Ingram got exposed as a BBC addict, then that would be pure comedy gold.

Yeah no, I know about Southern. I know her ex-boyfriend was black and alt-right got fucking mad as fuck. I also know about Ann Coulter. But like I said, I was referring to that picture you just mentioned. Alt-right is always divided about this shit. Half hates white girls that fuck black guys, but the other half defends them "because they are alt-right". But I still think most of these women don't want their "fanbase" to know they love sucking on that BBC because they know how white men will react.