Smash or Pass: Lil' Kim
Tried searching to see if she was brought up before, but didn't turn up any results.  Thought she was hot as hell back in the early 2000s, but she looks a bit different nowadays.  I'll say pass, but part of me still wants to smash because of how I remember her in the past.

[Image: vfiles-show-runway-spring-summer-2019-ne...5679cj.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: abcnewsradioonline.comM_LilKimGETTY_0228...11031c.jpg]

For an example of how I prefer to remember her:
[Image: 740full-kimberly-%27lil%27-kim%27-jones.jpg]
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5234752]
[Image: tumblr_m9b0v5cnkT1rexifho1_500.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Big Grin  Pass. Not even remotely acceptable anymore. Put a Friday the 13th mask on and I might give it a go.

I guess I'd smash if I had a time machine though
There was absolutely nothing wrong and everything right about her in the 90s, early 2000s. She always looked stunning, sexy mf.

Pass, I fucking hate how Instagram accelerated women feeling insecure. This plastic shit will never substitute. Don't tell me it's just society, I have yet find an entire sizable group of men that actually unequivocally salutes this trend.
pass
[Image: 6328-elizabeth-pelayo.gif]
She was hot 20 years ago but not today
[Image: 20576258.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes J Mac's post:
  • incognegro
All that plastic in her face makes her look like a sixty year old trying to pass for forty. She used to be hot but

PASS.
Man, Biggie messed her self esteem up when he still fuck with Faith Hill over her. Ever since then, she hated her melanin skin and tried to be light and bright with many, MANY failed experiments. So, as for my opinion....

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD