Poll: Who's Hotter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hero Of the People Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
65.38%
17 65.38%
Rancid House Negro Bed Wench Kamala Harris
34.62%
9 34.62%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kamala Harris is a House Negro of the Highest Order (Poll Reset)
Kamala, though she'll never be president.
Thread hijacking at its finest.
[-] The following 3 users Like Coltrane88's post:
  • , blacksquatchman, whiteisright4bbc
Those bitches have no edges! 

So it's a no from me.
(01-31-2019, 02:41 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Yeah, I changed the title. Fuck this broad.

She made a career out of launching young Black men, kids that could have been saved, into the CDCR meat grinder. She defended prosecutors guilty of misconduct and lobbied for policies that would abuse the working poor like her "Arrest Truant Mothers" program.

She's a cunt and a sellout living it up in Massa's bed. Fuck her.

[Image: GettyImages-464179612.jpg]
For once I agree with Shotgun  Big Grin 

You can tell she is a black man hater for sure locking up proven innocent people and covering up her labs corruption. Bedwench to the white man.  She went to an HBCU on MLK day and talked about being pro-police, pro-law enforcement, but not pro-black while asking for black people's vote.  Funny how she can be pro-everything except black folks.  She lied and claimed to be african american when she might not even be black, her dad has a indo-jamaican accent and is mixed with white and her mother is tamil.

Worse of all KKKamala is a KKKop
[Image: 5rtt4exz96c21.jpg]
I voted for AOC off the fact that Kamala Harris is 54, while AOC is only 29. I wish we choose between AOC vs. Kamala Harris back in the day when she was having an affair with former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown.
I knew there's a reason I pick AOC beyond my attraction to her. Prior to today, I don't know shit about Kamala Harris. But after reading these posts, now I know I made the right decision.

Fuck that bed wench! There's no way on God's green earth that she will get the black vote...and hopefully, she won't be president in 2020. We don't need an Olivia Pope as our next president!

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

(01-31-2019, 02:32 PM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 02:41 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Yeah, I changed the title. Fuck this broad.

She made a career out of launching young Black men, kids that could have been saved, into the CDCR meat grinder. She defended prosecutors guilty of misconduct and lobbied for policies that would abuse the working poor like her "Arrest Truant Mothers" program.

You can tell she is a black man hater for sure locking up proven innocent people and covering up her labs corruption. Bedwench to the white man.  She went to an HBCU on MLK day and talked about being pro-police, pro-law enforcement, but not pro-black while asking for black people's vote.  Funny how she can be pro-everything except black folks.  She lied and claimed to be african american when she might not even be black, her dad has a indo-jamaican accent and is mixed with white and her mother is tamil.

An Indo Jamaican accent? WTF is that?
This thread just became very cringe-worthy....

Somebody check on the Admin.
(02-01-2019, 07:35 AM)richiesvids Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 02:32 PM)Ipay4 Wrote:

An Indo Jamaican accent? WTF is that?

Indian (dot) Jamaicans have accents that are different than regular Jamaicans. Ever heard an Indian accent in English?  That carries over to when they speak Jamaican. Imagine Apu trying to speak Jamaican.
If you think rewriting the OP's poll just to insult this woman using the terms you did is normal, I don't know what to tell you. " Rancid House Negro Bed Wench"? You are practically foaming at the mouth.

The milliions of whites who have opinions about what race should marry which will guarantee she doesn't reach the White House, angry black men don't even need to get their pressure up.

She is a no vote for me for some of the substantive reasons listed, I don't trust Democrats who go into law to enforce the System's rules rather than defend the communities who are unfairly victimized by it. She definitely has a punitive authoritarian streak as seen by her work to censor the internet.

But users of this site complaining about her husband...

We are on a website that  by its very title, puts white women on a pedestal. Most of us actually have two black parents whereas Kamala is basically a genetic alphabet soup. Would you be less or more upset if she hadn't engaged with Black America via an HBCU and a black sorority, I wonder.

Obama by all acounts preferred white women in his younger years, but was savvy enough go lock down a sista before he went the political route. Kamala Harris wasn't thinking about her future when she messed with a married man(Willie Brown), and certainly not when she married a man large groups of whites and blacks would struggle to accept, as she appears to be a black woman to most.

She did the work for you as far as not being elected, don't deliver screeds like this as it doesn't make her look bad. It makes you look bad.