Poll: Who's Hotter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hero Of the People Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
70.00%
14 70.00%
Rancid House Negro Bed Wench Kamala Harris
30.00%
6 30.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kamala Harris is a House Negro of the Highest Order (Poll Reset)
(02-01-2019, 08:21 AM)marvy Wrote: This thread just became very cringe-worthy....

Somebody check on the Admin.

You're going to need to explain this statement.

Define "cringe-worthy" in this context.
White Girl Connoisseur

If you think rewriting the OP's poll just to insult this woman using the terms you did is normal, I don't know what to tell you. " Rancid House Negro Bed Wench"? You are practically foaming at the mouth.

The milliions of whites who have opinions about what race should marry which will guarantee she doesn't reach the White House, angry black men don't even need to get their pressure up.

She is a no vote for me for some of the substantive reasons listed, I don't trust Democrats who go into law to enforce the System's rules rather than defend the communities who are unfairly victimized by it. She definitely has a punitive authoritarian streak as seen by her work to censor the internet.

But users of this site complaining about her husband...

We are on a website that  by its very title, puts white women on a pedestal. Most of us actually have two black parents whereas Kamala is basically a genetic alphabet soup. Would you be less or more upset if she hadn't engaged with Black America via an HBCU and a black sorority, I wonder.

Obama by all acounts preferred white women in his younger years, but was savvy enough go lock down a sista before he went the political route. Kamala Harris wasn't thinking about her future when she messed with a married man(Willie Brown), and certainly not when she married a man large groups of whites and blacks would struggle to accept, as she appears to be a black woman to most.

She did the work for you as far as not being elected, don't deliver screeds like this as it doesn't make her look bad. It makes you look bad.
(02-01-2019, 01:00 PM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 07:35 AM)richiesvids Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 02:32 PM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 02:41 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Yeah, I changed the title. Fuck this broad.

She made a career out of launching young Black men, kids that could have been saved, into the CDCR meat grinder. She defended prosecutors guilty of misconduct and lobbied for policies that would abuse the working poor like her "Arrest Truant Mothers" program.

She's a cunt and a sellout living it up in Massa's bed. Fuck her.

[Image: GettyImages-464179612.jpg]
For once I agree with Shotgun  Big Grin 

You can tell she is a black man hater for sure locking up proven innocent people and covering up her labs corruption. Bedwench to the white man.  She went to an HBCU on MLK day and talked about being pro-police, pro-law enforcement, but not pro-black while asking for black people's vote.  Funny how she can be pro-everything except black folks.  She lied and claimed to be african american when she might not even be black, her dad has a indo-jamaican accent and is mixed with white and her mother is tamil.

Worse of all KKKamala is a KKKop
[Image: 5rtt4exz96c21.jpg]

An Indo Jamaican accent? WTF is that?

Indian (dot) Jamaicans have accents that are different than regular Jamaicans. Ever heard an Indian accent in English?  That carries over to when they speak Jamaican. Imagine Apu trying to speak Jamaican.

LOL. WTF is this that I am reading? NO!! NO!! NO!! Jamaicans do not sound different due to race. Black, White, Indo, 'Chinese' Jamaicans sound the same if they are born there. Hence that Apu reference is weak.

Jamaican accents vary between downtown, uptown, and country people. Not race/ethnicity.

WTF is a 'regular' Jamaican?
(02-01-2019, 08:06 PM)marvy Wrote: If you think rewriting the OP's poll just to insult this woman using the terms you did is normal, I don't know what to tell you. " Rancid House Negro Bed Wench"? You are practically foaming at the mouth.

The milliions of whites who have opinions about what race should marry which will guarantee she doesn't reach the White House, angry black men don't even need to get their pressure up.

She is a no vote for me for some of the substantive reasons listed, I don't trust Democrats who go into law to enforce the System's rules rather than defend the communities who are unfairly victimized by it. She definitely has a punitive authoritarian streak as seen by her work to censor the internet.

But users of this site complaining about her husband...

We are on a website that  by its very title, puts white women on a pedestal. Most of us actually have two black parents whereas Kamala is basically a genetic alphabet soup. Would you be less or more upset if she hadn't engaged with Black America via an HBCU and a black sorority, I wonder.

Obama by all acounts preferred white women in his younger years, but was savvy enough go lock down a sista before he went the political route. Kamala Harris wasn't thinking about her future when she messed with a married man(Willie Brown), and certainly not when she married a man large groups of whites and blacks would struggle to accept, as she appears to be a black woman to most.

She did the work for you as far as not being elected, don't deliver screeds like this as it doesn't make her look bad. It makes you look bad.

Kamala Harris' marriage is emblematic of her hostility towards Black men. And if you read the fine print on Willie Brown, she fucked him to advance her career, not because she liked him.

If Stacy Abrams was running for president, do you really think I'd give a damn who she was married to? No. Because it would be clear FROM HER RECORD that the marriage did not signal a deeper pathology. And on a personal note, I don't care who Black women marry in general. I am on record as saying I wish more Black women would date out so they'd be less hostile  to us doing it.

It is Kamala Harris' record that gives her choice of spouse meaning.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • Ipay4, whiteisright4bbc
(02-01-2019, 09:15 PM)richiesvids Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 02:32 PM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 02:41 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Yeah, I changed the title. Fuck this broad.

She made a career out of launching young Black men, kids that could have been saved, into the CDCR meat grinder. She defended prosecutors guilty of misconduct and lobbied for policies that would abuse the working poor like her "Arrest Truant Mothers" program.

She's a cunt and a sellout living it up in Massa's bed. Fuck her.

[Image: GettyImages-464179612.jpg]
For once I agree with Shotgun  Big Grin 

You can tell she is a black man hater for sure locking up proven innocent people and covering up her labs corruption. Bedwench to the white man.  She went to an HBCU on MLK day and talked about being pro-police, pro-law enforcement, but not pro-black while asking for black people's vote.  Funny how she can be pro-everything except black folks.  She lied and claimed to be african american when she might not even be black, her dad has a indo-jamaican accent and is mixed with white and her mother is tamil.

Indian (dot) Jamaicans have accents that are different than regular Jamaicans. Ever heard an Indian accent in English?  That carries over to when they speak Jamaican. Imagine Apu trying to speak Jamaican.

LOL. WTF is this that I am reading? NO!! NO!! NO!! Jamaicans do not sound different due to race. Black, White, Indo, 'Chinese' Jamaicans sound the same if they are born there. Hence that Apu reference is weak.

Jamaican accents vary between downtown, uptown, and country people. Not race/ethnicity.

Actually yes, I use to live near the Indo-Jamaicans when I was with my girl in Sav La Mar.  They speak differently than regular Jamaicans. They still maintain their Indian names, they use different words to describe the same things, and they have distinct Indo-Jamaican accents. Just like INdo-Guyanese sound different than the Afro-Guyanese.
Those accents vary as well too.  In addition to race/ethnicity.  How many white and Chinese Jamaicans speak Maroon or wintit?  That is what I thought.
Also white Jamaicans tend to have more British sounding accents.
A regular Jamaican is a black Jamaican.
i vote for a 3 some
(02-02-2019, 03:42 AM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 02:32 PM)Ipay4 Wrote: For once I agree with Shotgun  Big Grin 

Actually yes, I use to live near the Indo-Jamaicans when I was with my girl in Sav La Mar.  They speak differently than regular Jamaicans. They still maintain their Indian names, they use different words to describe the same things, and they have distinct Indo-Jamaican accents. Just like INdo-Guyanese sound different than the Afro-Guyanese.
Those accents vary as well too.  In addition to race/ethnicity.  How many white and Chinese Jamaicans speak Maroon or wintit?  That is what I thought.

Well, let me tell you, as a born and bred Jamaican, your post is ill informed. First off, those Indo names aren't the ACTUAL East Indian names. Those are a bastardisation of the original names by the British. Case in point: Prasad is the original name from India. It translated to Persaud in the Caribbean. Or let's take Jamaican Dancehall DeeJay Super Cat. His last name is Maragh. Trinidadian born Nicki Minaj's real last name is Maraj. However, the real Indian name is Maharaja. Yes, they got to keep their names somewhat, as indentured servants, while the African slaves were assigned their master's names since they were straight up property.

And White Jamaicans sound the exact same as black Jamaicans. The same as Indo Jamaicans. The same as Chinese Jamaicans. I repeat for those who are hard of hearing - Jamaican accents do no differ according to the race of the individual. They differ according to the area the person hails from. By that I mean, whether they are from uptown (middle class to upperclass), downtown (aka the ghetto/inner city), country (rural areas). It just so happens that most inner city people tend to be black. Accents also depend on the generation.

A regular Jamaican being a black Jamaican is a silly premise. So that must mean that a White American is a regular American, and all others aren't.

Almost no Jamaicans speak Maroon. Only a handful who descended from those who escaped slavery and kept their freedom after defeating the British Army in the Maroon Wars, and the Spanish Army before that, do so. Those people are stuck in a little village cut off from the rest of the society not wanting to mix. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accompong

If you want to talk about 'regular' Jamaicans, maybe they aren't it. They may be considered straight up Africans who didn't go back home.

So you have to speak 'Maroon' to be a regular Jamaican? Is that you're position? Or do you mean normal patois? If so, EVERY Jamaican speaks that.

Finally, Kamala is indeed part East Indian...through her mother who is from India. Her dad is what is commonly called a redman in Jamaica. He's most likely from uptown, and judging from this video, he is: https://www.c-span.org/video/?7761-1/alt...tl-economy

Pretty much every uptown, highly educated Jamaican (black or otherwise) sounds like that. But make no mistake, when angry, the patois comes out.

I'm sorry, but your observations while staying with your girl are fraught with folly. You might have come across some Indo-Guyanese or Trinis living in Jamaica and not know it. I can't speak for Indo vs Afro Guyanese. From what I experienced with them for nearly 40 years, they hate each other. Jamaicans more or less call themselves Jamaican regardless of race. They don't normally get into this Indo this, Chinese that. In TnT and Guyana it appears to be different with Indos and Afros always at each others throats.

Who knows, maybe that is why Janice Griffith appeared to be initially hostile toward black men.
^Are you saying a person native accent can not influence a new one. For example, a first generation irish american is probably going to have an irish accent.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Malile's post:
  • Ipay4
(02-02-2019, 07:27 PM)richiesvids Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 03:42 AM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 07:35 AM)richiesvids Wrote: An Indo Jamaican accent? WTF is that?

Well, let me tell you, as a born and bred Jamaican, your post is ill informed. First off, those Indo names aren't the ACTUAL East Indian names. Those are a bastardisation of the original names by the British. Case in point: Prasad is the original name from India. It translated to Persaud in the Caribbean. Or let's take Jamaican Dancehall DeeJay Super Cat. His last name is Maragh. Trinidadian born Nicki Minaj's real last name is Maraj. However,  the real Indian name is Maharaja. Yes, they got to keep their names somewhat, as indentured servants, while the African slaves were assigned their master's names since they were straight up property.

And White Jamaicans sound the exact same as black Jamaicans. The same as Indo Jamaicans. The same as Chinese Jamaicans. I repeat for those who are hard of hearing - Jamaican accents do no differ according to the race of the individual. They differ according to the area the person hails from. By that I mean, whether they are from uptown (middle class to upperclass), downtown (aka the ghetto/inner city), country (rural areas). It just so happens that most inner city people tend to be black. Accents also depend on the generation.

A regular Jamaican being a black Jamaican is a silly premise. So that must mean that a White American is a regular American, and all others aren't.

Almost no Jamaicans speak Maroon. Only a handful who descended from those who escaped slavery and kept their freedom after defeating the British Army in the Maroon Wars, and the Spanish Army before that, do so. Those people are stuck in a little village cut off from the rest of the society not wanting to mix. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accompong  

If you want to talk about 'regular' Jamaicans, maybe they aren't it. They may be considered straight up Africans who didn't go back home.

So you have to speak 'Maroon' to be a regular Jamaican? Is that you're position? Or do you mean normal patois? If so, EVERY Jamaican speaks that.

Finally, Kamala is indeed part East Indian...through her mother who is from India. Her dad is what is commonly called a redman in Jamaica. He's most likely from uptown, and judging from this video, he is: https://www.c-span.org/video/?7761-1/alt...tl-economy

Pretty much every uptown, highly educated Jamaican (black or otherwise) sounds like that. But make no mistake, when angry, the patois comes out.

I'm sorry, but your observations while staying with your girl are fraught with folly. You might have come across some Indo-Guyanese or Trinis living in Jamaica and not know it. I can't speak for Indo vs Afro Guyanese. From what I experienced with them for nearly 40 years, they hate each other. Jamaicans more or less call themselves Jamaican regardless of race. They don't normally get into this Indo this, Chinese that. In TnT and Guyana it appears to be different with Indos and Afros always at each others throats.

Who knows, maybe that is why Janice Griffith appeared to be initially hostile toward black men.

You told me I was ill-informed then went on to prove my point.  Indo-Jamaicans and Indo-Carribeans got to keep their names and language, they may not spell it the same way, but guess what names like Persaud would be spelled differently because they are Hindi and are being translated and there is no uniform way to translate it across semi-literate indentured servant people who were given shitty English education in both India and Jamaica/Guyana etc.

Irregular Jamaicans do not sound the same as normal Jamaicans, they have different accents that are distinct, it is obvious you come from uptown and have not left your bubble.  Indo-Jamaicans have distinct East Indian accents when speaking Jamaican, you either are tone deaf or don't know what other people sound like.

Chinese Jamaicans have slight Chinese accents, not heavy ones, but they definitely sound differently when speaking Jamaican not as much as the Indians though. Your comment would be like saying Chinese have no accents when speaking English, come on bro, everyone here knows half the Chinese we encounter have some shitty accent, even the 2nd gen ones do.

If you ask the average White American, American basically means white to them. Most Whites don't even think of themselves as "white" people they think of themselves as simply "American" people.  With everyone else viewing themselves as (insert ethnic identified)-American.  Same in Jamaica, non-black Jamaicans view themselves as Chinese-Jamaicans, White-Jamaicans, German-Jamaicans, Indo-Jamaicans, etc. Your comment saying "We are all Jamaicans, we don't see color here bra" is just as ignorant and myopic as white Americans who claim "There are no African Americans, there are just Americans".

Many Jamaicans speak maroon, you are very wrong on that, I met many of them, and it is the Maroon language which largely makes up the Jamaican accent.  Irregular Jamaicans have other linguistic backgrounds which cause them to sound differently when they speak than normal Jamaicans.  

Patois aka creole of what?  Maroon + English = "Patois"/Creole.

The issue is irregular Jamaicans have accents which differ substantially from normal Jamaicans.  No different than pointing out Chicanos and Chinese Americans having accents different than white guys from Montana, Alabama, and the Valley and the rural North East.  I've never heard a Chinese guy or Chicano who spoke like people from Montana or Alabama, I am sure there are some, but the vast majority don't, so we can make general statements that are true of 51%+ of a population.

Her dad is not a red man, 'im nena a dundus 'im di de y a qooly beta.  And no, not every Jamaican sounds like that, unless they peke peke lyk de qoolee.  There are Jamaicans who do sound more to the British side in formal Jamaican English, but they don't have an Indian accent like that fellow when speaking, that was my point.

Wrong, there is a huge ass community of Indo-Jamaicans down in the rice fields and much of the low lands and shit areas of Jamaica, especially near sav-La Mar who been there since they came over in indentured serfdom, these people kept their names, and their shitty Indian accents too.  Guyanese Indians are racist as hell, they call blacks bush negroes.  She is probably racists because her whole family is racist against black men given that she comes from a white and an Indian from the carribean, the two biggest anti-black haters in the region.  The only reason Jamaicans and Indians don't fight in Jamaica is because there are very few of them left compared to the regular Jamaicans.  As if Jamaicans are just morally superior to TnT and Guyana where the populations are more balanced race wise.  All the IndoJamaicans did was complain about how "racist" black Jamaicans were and claim government doesn't give them enough and say hate dhutty ole' nega this and nyga  that (I look Indian to many Indian people so they didn't know I was black) of course they normally hide their racist ways from Jamaicans.

Kamala is not black, her father is an East Indian mixed with white and her mother is a high caste Indian woman.  Kamala is the brown Elizabeth Warren, she already lied about being African American, despite having no African American ancestors.
Donald Harris - Kamala's dad looks pretty well rooted in Jamaican Black roots... https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/kama...-heritage/