Poll: Who's Hotter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hero Of the People Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
72.73%
16 72.73%
Rancid House Negro Bed Wench Kamala Harris
27.27%
6 27.27%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kamala Harris is a House Negro of the Highest Order (Poll Reset)
(02-03-2019, 11:35 AM)ligiby Wrote: Donald Harris - Kamala's dad looks pretty well rooted in Jamaican Black roots... https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/kama...-heritage/

Kamala looks pretty well rooted in Massa' bed up in the Big House...
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • blacksquatchman
(02-03-2019, 03:02 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 11:35 AM)ligiby Wrote: Donald Harris - Kamala's dad looks pretty well rooted in Jamaican Black roots... https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/kama...-heritage/

Kamala looks pretty well rooted in Massa' bed up in the Big House...

[Image: 23q_iori-laugh.gif]

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

I should have posted in this thread...When she first started getting known Kamala all day. I'll still give her the slight nod now.
I Voted Wrong - My Bad! I didn't know this is a who's hotter poll. My vote is for AOC if that's the case
(02-09-2019, 02:11 AM)Mr. IR Wrote: I Voted Wrong - My Bad!  I didn't know this is a who's hotter poll.  My vote is for AOC if that's the case

You can't vote again, but your vote has been deleted from the tally. Your name is still listed under Harris, tho.
White Girl Connoisseur

AOC is cuter even though that picture is pretty damn unflattering Kamala Harris looks likes she into some weird freaky shit AOC looks like that cute chick down that block that you could make into a freak.  Tongue
[Image: eJdQvV7.gif]

[-] The following 2 users Like zetron's post:
  • blacksquatchman, Chessmaster
(02-09-2019, 03:45 PM)zetron Wrote: AOC is cuter even though that picture is pretty damn unflattering Kamala Harris looks likes she into some weird freaky shit AOC looks like that cute chick down that block that you could make into a freak.  Tongue

Well, she is from Queens!
[-] The following 1 user Likes poohbear's post:
  • zetron
(02-09-2019, 11:53 PM)poohbear Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 03:45 PM)zetron Wrote: AOC is cuter even though that picture is pretty damn unflattering Kamala Harris looks likes she into some weird freaky shit AOC looks like that cute chick down that block that you could make into a freak.  Tongue

No, she's from the Bronx. She represents a district that includes part of Queens.
[-] The following 2 users Like tenley's post:
  • Mr. IR, shecumsloudly
(02-10-2019, 01:00 AM)tenley Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 11:53 PM)poohbear Wrote:

No, she's from the Bronx.  She represents a district that includes part of Queens.

She was born in The Bronx but was raised in the more affluent Westchester County and has been catching hell for misrepresenting her upbringing.
White Girl Connoisseur

A couple of weeks ago at my barbershop, the guys just opened fire on Kamela out of nowhere and took aim at her directly. It wasn't led by any mentions, just one guy brought her up and then BOOM! It was on and the dislike was real and almost like the white women's Hillary hate that let to them voting 53% on average for Trump instead of supporting a woman.

These brothers, just exposed an awkwardness to Harris that will take some time for Black men to get beyond, I think. But, it sure opened my eyes to the distrust they had and most of their aim was on her policies and it never came up about the white husband. It was interesting the hostility about her.

I am confused about her personally but will continue to study her, as its early on what the field will look like, but I can tell you that Black women and AKA's are "giddy" about her and that will give her a lift in the upper Black female community as she was in Columbia a few weeks ago at a AKA Ball and "hammed" it up with them and they drank her Kool-Aid, so her acting super Black will get her mileage.....(I was formerly married to an AKA) so I hate the bitches.....

But, she will have some probs with brothers trusting her, white husband or not. I am shocked she married that plain looking dude, "Must be da Money".....as Dion Sanders says....LOL