Poll: Who's Hotter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hero Of the People Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
65.38%
17 65.38%
Rancid House Negro Bed Wench Kamala Harris
34.62%
9 34.62%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kamala Harris is a House Negro of the Highest Order (Poll Reset)
AOC is cuter even though that picture is pretty damn unflattering Kamala Harris looks likes she into some weird freaky shit AOC looks like that cute chick down that block that you could make into a freak.  Tongue
  [Image: 23712091.gif]

[-] The following 2 users Like zetron's post:
  • blacksquatchman, Chessmaster
(02-09-2019, 03:45 PM)zetron Wrote: AOC is cuter even though that picture is pretty damn unflattering Kamala Harris looks likes she into some weird freaky shit AOC looks like that cute chick down that block that you could make into a freak.  Tongue

Well, she is from Queens!
[-] The following 1 user Likes poohbear's post:
  • zetron
(02-09-2019, 11:53 PM)poohbear Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 03:45 PM)zetron Wrote: AOC is cuter even though that picture is pretty damn unflattering Kamala Harris looks likes she into some weird freaky shit AOC looks like that cute chick down that block that you could make into a freak.  Tongue

No, she's from the Bronx. She represents a district that includes part of Queens.
[-] The following 2 users Like tenley's post:
  • Mr. IR, shecumsloudly
A couple of weeks ago at my barbershop, the guys just opened fire on Kamela out of nowhere and took aim at her directly. It wasn't led by any mentions, just one guy brought her up and then BOOM! It was on and the dislike was real and almost like the white women's Hillary hate that let to them voting 53% on average for Trump instead of supporting a woman.

These brothers, just exposed an awkwardness to Harris that will take some time for Black men to get beyond, I think. But, it sure opened my eyes to the distrust they had and most of their aim was on her policies and it never came up about the white husband. It was interesting the hostility about her.

I am confused about her personally but will continue to study her, as its early on what the field will look like, but I can tell you that Black women and AKA's are "giddy" about her and that will give her a lift in the upper Black female community as she was in Columbia a few weeks ago at a AKA Ball and "hammed" it up with them and they drank her Kool-Aid, so her acting super Black will get her mileage.....(I was formerly married to an AKA) so I hate the bitches.....

But, she will have some probs with brothers trusting her, white husband or not. I am shocked she married that plain looking dude, "Must be da Money".....as Dion Sanders says....LOL
(02-10-2019, 01:46 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 01:00 AM)tenley Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 11:53 PM)poohbear Wrote:

No, she's from the Bronx.  She represents a district that includes part of Queens.

She was born in The Bronx but was raised in the more affluent Westchester County and has been catching hell for misrepresenting her upbringing.

"Catching Hell" from who - You!?!?
(02-10-2019, 03:18 AM)alfan Wrote: (I was formerly married to an AKA) so I hate the bitches.....

I know AKA stands for "Also Known As,"  What do you mean when you're using AKA?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. IR's post:
  • alfan
My ex-wife is a member of the Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority. I had no downlow comment on the AKA name, just mentioned it as they are going to be a bedrock to Harris in the black community among black women. That is the short for AKA's. I am a member of APhiA...or Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity. Harris pledged it at Howard.
[-] The following 1 user Likes alfan's post:
  • Mr. IR
(02-10-2019, 03:18 AM)alfan Wrote: A couple of weeks ago at my barbershop, the guys just opened fire on Kamela out of nowhere and took aim at her directly. It wasn't led by any mentions, just one guy brought her up and then BOOM! It was on and the dislike was real and almost like the white women's Hillary hate that let to them voting 53% on average for Trump instead of supporting a woman.

These brothers, just exposed an awkwardness to Harris that will take some time for Black men to get beyond, I think. But, it sure opened my eyes to the distrust they had and most of their aim was on her policies and it never came up about the white husband. It was interesting the hostility about her.

I am confused about her personally but will continue to study her, as its early on what the field will look like, but I can tell you that Black women and AKA's are "giddy" about her and that will give her a lift in the upper Black female community as she was in Columbia a few weeks ago at a AKA Ball and "hammed" it up with them and they drank her Kool-Aid, so her acting super Black will get her mileage.....(I was formerly married to an AKA) so I hate the bitches.....

But, she will have some probs with brothers trusting her, white husband or not. I am shocked she married that plain looking dude, "Must be da Money".....as Dion Sanders says....LOL
White fellows joked to me that she wears the penis in that relationship.
Many black women like her, many don't trust her.  I think it is the older black voters who will fall for the identity politics she is pitching. Which is really weird for someone who might not have a single black parent.

Also I don't think black men have to get beyond anything in regards to Harris, it is not on us to get over anything, it is on the Democrats to run candidates who can appeal to us and who represent our interest, not anti-black misandrist prosecutors who hunted down black men for petty shit while letting illegal border jumpers off the hook for murder.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ipay4's post:
  • alfan
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
You want to see a real house negro? Lynne Patton, from today's Cohen hearing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes btsstuff's post:
  • shecumsloudly