Poll: Who's Hotter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hero Of the People Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
65.38%
17 65.38%
Rancid House Negro Bed Wench Kamala Harris
34.62%
9 34.62%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kamala Harris is a House Negro of the Highest Order (Poll Reset)
I can't speak for others, but I'm fully aware that reparations would be doled out like Alaska's oil dividend or Andrew Yangs UBI proposal. It still doesn't change my views on it. Without fixing the way the wealthy are fleecing the US, It doesn't matter how they money is allotted, it'll ultimately line the pockets of rich white oligarchs. In the 70s, reparations would have done some good, as the ultra rich were a smaller group, where taxed heavier, incentivizing them to reinvest back into their companies and the economy. Sadly, I believe African Americans overall were wiser with money back then.
With all the mixing and intermarriage, to say nothing of fraud from Carribean and African immigrants, the logistics alone make this one of the more poorly thought out ideas in modern history.
And let me reiterate: the whites you think are cool now absolutely will make themselves heard once people who were never slaves start getting paid.

They found way to make kneeling at a football game the most racially divisive moment since O.J. , you brothas ain't seen nothing yet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes marvy's post:
  • kcjones
(04-26-2019, 08:17 AM)kcjones Wrote: Reparations are not the answer.  It'll provide economic improvement for some black folk, but for the most part, I expect this:

I'm surprised Jeff Bezos, the CEOs of Apple, Samsung, Bestbuy, AT&T, T-Mobile, Nike, Adidas, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and BMW aren't advocating for reparations, since they would be the biggest beneficiaries of the sudden influx of cash into the economy.  Yet, when inflation rises and those reparation checks are worth less, the white oligarchs will be laughing all the way to the bank, while the rest of America will give ADOS the side eye when complaining about economic conditions in the US.  

The rich are stealing our kids future prosperity via the current tax system.  Today, 60% of all wealth today is inherited.  That's because the average US income isn't rising with inflation, yet housing, education, and healthcare costs are skyrocketing.  Tax the rich to pay for universal heathcare, and fixing our education system and average Americans including ADOS can invest in themselves.

This is a complete misunderstanding, money would be the foundation, but it wouldn't be the only thing.

Think tax incentives, land grants etc