Smash or Pass: Halsey
I'd smash, she's still attractive and if she doesn't have a problem with black dudes it doesn't really mean much.  I just wonder how some of these people cope when they have kids that are darker, without fucking up their kids' confidence. Or those kids that think they are white until they see an old family photo album and realize they're half black.
(01-28-2019, 11:24 AM)kcjones Wrote:  "Incog-negros"
[Image: tenor.gif]

I am so using that the next chance I get.

I would smash Halsey though, I mean at least she acknowledges her black side, there are so many singers and actors that are mixed but look straight up white and say nothing then you see a pic of one of their parents and family and you are like HUH, how that happen.
[-] The following 3 users Like blkknight1's post:
  • kcjones, Chessmaster, Young Herschel
(01-28-2019, 11:24 AM)kcjones Wrote: PASS!!!!!  I pass on "Incog-negros"

I'd smash, but I'd do it with venom in my heart.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chessmaster's post:
  • kcjones
(01-29-2019, 08:13 AM)blkknight1 Wrote:

I would smash Halsey though, I mean at least she acknowledges her black side, there are so many singers and actors that are mixed but look straight up white and say nothing then you see a pic of one of their parents and family and you are like HUH, how that happen.

Like who?
Vaginas are for making babies and love. Buttholes are for making sex...
[Image: charity-crawford-julesjordan-interracial-sex-scene.gif]
Rashida Jones
[Image: screen-shot-2018-05-18-at-10-42-28-am.png?w=780]

Wentworth Miller
[Image: wentworth-miller--prison-break-wentworth...0_1024.jpg]

Slash
[Image: Slash_New_large.jpg]

Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy
[Image: 081121-pete-wentz.jpg]
Rashida Jones only get away with it because she straightens her hair.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEYwHdYo73vgrKAZNm_Sk...C37ZHe7Dvh]

[Image: rashida-jones-1990.jpg?resize=1023%2C1027]
She doesn't pass my black radar.
Vaginas are for making babies and love. Buttholes are for making sex...
[Image: charity-crawford-julesjordan-interracial-sex-scene.gif]
Smash.
Pretty girl, ugly hair choices *exept picture n1 and maybe last one.
Smash, one and done, but she really looks like a dirty skank with those tattoos.
[Image: 16044874.gif]
ya, I'm a pass here
(01-25-2019, 12:43 PM)Theo Younf Wrote: She is an American pop singer that claims to be a 'white-passing' black women (American DOS father). 

[Image: halsey-calls-for-more-inclusive-hotel-sh...ioners.jpg]

[Image: halsey-1524834342.jpg]

[Image: Halsey-MTV-music-and-video-2018-billboard-aa-1548.jpg]

[Image: halsey-at-iheartsummer-2017-weekend-in-m...017_10.jpg]
[Image: halsey%2520a%2520star%2520is%2520born.jpg]

[Image: gettyimages-927647768.jpg?rp_DXCzLXIjLE5...2XbzhNl.G5]

(01-28-2019, 01:13 PM)Spops53190 Wrote: I'd smash, she's still attractive and if she doesn't have a problem with black dudes it doesn't really mean much.  I just wonder how some of these people cope when they have kids that are darker, without fucking up their kids' confidence. Or those kids that think they are white until they see an old family photo album and realize they're half black.

(01-29-2019, 08:13 AM)blkknight1 Wrote:

Real talk do y'all ever get annoyed or roll your eyes at some of these biracial female celebs like Halsey, Zoë Kravitz, & Sofia Richie (You can even throw Paris Jackson in this conversation, despite the fact nobody believes she's Michael Jackson's biological kid) who always wanna constantly remind everybody they're still half-black, but all you ever see them do is date & hang out with white dudes?

Most biracial folks who are down, we already know they are just by the folks who they hang out/associate with. They don't need to make an announcement to the media/public about how they're woke & identify with their blackness now.
[-] The following 2 users Like SmashThots357's post:
  • Theo Younf, Young Herschel