High school teacher exposed by students as a BBC slut (not a joke)
Some important context:

[Image: ruvznV1.jpg]
(02-01-2019, 01:15 PM)tenley Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 07:36 AM)kunta kinte Wrote: If they fire her from the job they should keep the same energy and fire teachers that are on medical Marijuana since that is also "offensive" to some. The double standard has to stop somewhere

That's legal in California.  They wouldn't have grounds to do so.

Fucking Black dudes on camera is also legal.
White Girl Connoisseur

(02-01-2019, 01:54 PM)imperiusrex Wrote: Well here's when I post something I'm sure will be unpopular here, but if she signed a morals clause then she should be fired if the school board or parents or whomever have decided to do so.

Many teachers are required to sign a document affirming their adherence to strict behaviors, essentially a morals clause that says "if you do something WE, your employer, consider immoral, we can fire you."

https://digitalcommons.law.byu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1253&context=elj

So once you've done that, you've signed away some of your freedoms, period. Once you've consented to have your behavior scrutinized by everyone who has a child in your care (and let's be honest, people get shitbats crazy when you dare mention their kids) you've let  any one of a hundred, two hundred people decide your fate. 

I work with kids occasionally (I do some stuff helping them learn movement patterns) and the mere mention of sex or sexual behavior is verboten. It's easier to talk about a kid getting shot than being exposed to any normal sexual behavior.

I'll hasten to add it shouldn't be the case but it is and anyone who spends five minutes in any form of child care knows any mention of sex, any talk of sex, any sexual behavior that you exhibit in any format can be considered immoral or disqualify you from the position.

My private high school had something like that for the students, and we had to sign it every year. The vice principal wouldn't stay off my ass senior year because that was the one year I kept "forgetting" to sign it. And yeah, they clearly state they can basically fuck you over if they feel like it, given how vague the contract is. I think public schools will give you a little more protections though.

And as far as sex regarding schools, students in high school usually end up reading books that are at least somewhat sexual, but they also have sex ed. and health classes at some point. The whole point of high school is more to raise children into semi adults, so when I see someone getting in hot water for something that isn't even on school grounds let alone affecting the students, it annoys me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spops53190's post:
  • beaujesus
(02-01-2019, 03:20 PM)Spops53190 Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 01:54 PM)imperiusrex Wrote: Well here's when I post something I'm sure will be unpopular here, but if she signed a morals clause then she should be fired if the school board or parents or whomever have decided to do so.

Many teachers are required to sign a document affirming their adherence to strict behaviors, essentially a morals clause that says "if you do something WE, your employer, consider immoral, we can fire you."

https://digitalcommons.law.byu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1253&context=elj

So once you've done that, you've signed away some of your freedoms, period. Once you've consented to have your behavior scrutinized by everyone who has a child in your care (and let's be honest, people get shitbats crazy when you dare mention their kids) you've let  any one of a hundred, two hundred people decide your fate. 

I work with kids occasionally (I do some stuff helping them learn movement patterns) and the mere mention of sex or sexual behavior is verboten. It's easier to talk about a kid getting shot than being exposed to any normal sexual behavior.

I'll hasten to add it shouldn't be the case but it is and anyone who spends five minutes in any form of child care knows any mention of sex, any talk of sex, any sexual behavior that you exhibit in any format can be considered immoral or disqualify you from the position.

My private high school had something like that for the students, and we had to sign it every year. The vice principal wouldn't stay off my ass senior year because that was the one year I kept "forgetting" to sign it. And yeah, they clearly state they can basically fuck you over if they feel like it, given how vague the contract is. I think public schools will give you a little more protections though.

And as far as sex regarding schools, students in high school usually end up reading books that are at least somewhat sexual, but they also have sex ed. and health classes at some point. The whole point of high school is more to raise children into semi adults, so when I see someone getting in hot water for something that isn't even on school grounds let alone affecting the students, it annoys me.

I don't disagree with you but here's the thing, sex ed is hardly a country wide mandate. I totally agree that the country's bullshit provincal attitude about sex is more trouble than any open sexual discussion would be- we are kindred spirits on that. It's bullshit. But sex ed is not a widespread and completely accepted approach in schools. I f I post properly there should be an interesting bunch of info here about where sex ed is taught, where it's not, etc.

So given that many states don't even want or need accurate information, you can see why it's hardly surprisingly that they still have such a negative attitude about sex even in their educators semi public lives

[Image: fullsizeoutput_49.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes imperiusrex's post:
  • Spops53190
This is a country where we have those creepy ass "Purity Balls" where creepy ass dads make their teen daughters pledge to be virgins.

Creepy.

How weird is it that Trump, a man who has probably had more pussy than 99% of the population, is now using the federal government to push abstinence only programs.
[Image: giphy.gif]
^^Somehow, I had forgot all about the fuck-ton of states that either push for creationism as a mandatory part of the curriculum or basically deny evolution in schools. Many of which also don't do sex ed. and will probably outright push for abstinence instead... Hopefully she doesn't live anywhere like that or else she's super fucked. Not in the good way either.
Not the end of the world. All she needs to do is stay quiet for a few years and she'll be back in the classroom, pushing chalk in no time. Even less time if she changes states.

I exchanged a few words with her on Tumblr before it shot itself in the foot. Very sexy chick. Friendly too.
Wondered why her twitter disappeared and why very little new content.
(02-01-2019, 01:18 PM)tenley Wrote: I remember searching for her a few months ago when I discovered her and couldn't find decent scenes.   I hope that this  doesn't effect her life too deleteriously as the infractions is not the worst and, selfishly, I would like to see more of her content.

Also, since she was at this past AVNs, maybe she was considering becoming more active.  Unlikely, but who knows.

How do you know she was at the avns? This woman could be the next Janet Mason, it would be very saddening if she leaves. However the kind of comments people do on forums about her are so aggressive...I would understand if she hides.
(02-01-2019, 09:32 PM)old_beginner Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 01:18 PM)tenley Wrote: I remember searching for her a few months ago when I discovered her and couldn't find decent scenes.   I hope that this  doesn't effect her life too deleteriously as the infractions is not the worst and, selfishly, I would like to see more of her content.

Also, since she was at this past AVNs, maybe she was considering becoming more active.  Unlikely, but who knows.

How do you know she was at the avns? This woman could be the next Janet Mason, it would be very saddening if she leaves. However the kind of comments people do on forums about her are so aggressive...I would understand if she hides.

It was in the Barstool article.