WTF Liam Neeson
(02-20-2019, 09:22 PM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: More like you lost a friend because they found out you were racist and against miscegenation, which is ironically a White supremacist view. When you start sharing the same views of White supremacists, you should probably take a step back and re-examine yourself in the mirror.

Also, try putting the shoe on the other foot: If after many years of you being friends, you thought she was attracted to you and she told you flat out that she could never be with you because of your race, how would you react to that? I'm guessing you wouldn't still be friends.

I concede your point and admit that, yes, I'd block her forever from my life... when it comes to dating and miscegenation, I look at it like this... anyone else can be with whoever they want to be. I couldn't care less if anyone else wants to fuck anyone of another race, or date someone of another race, or marry someone of another race. It's not my life, not my business to worry about what the next man is doing. 

White women are fun to fuck, they are freaky and sexy, and yeah, perhaps I am limiting myself.. I just find it hard to trust them when so many of them hold racist, stereotypical views of Black men like myself. 

I'd even admit, I'd go so far as to date a white woman if she never dated within her race. I know more than a few who look down on their own men, who have never even TOUCHED a white man. They exist, much to my initial shock.
[Image: 2hrq340.jpg]

"I was told by a producer that I wouldn't go anywhere "being fat sucking Black dick". So I set out to stay fat and keep sucking Black dick" - Angelina Castro on why she ONLY does IR scenes
(02-20-2019, 11:05 PM)heehoo Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 09:22 PM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: More like you lost a friend because they found out you were racist and against miscegenation, which is ironically a White supremacist view. When you start sharing the same views of White supremacists, you should probably take a step back and re-examine yourself in the mirror.

Also, try putting the shoe on the other foot: If after many years of you being friends, you thought she was attracted to you and she told you flat out that she could never be with you because of your race, how would you react to that? I'm guessing you wouldn't still be friends.

I concede your point and admit that, yes, I'd block her forever from my life... when it comes to dating and miscegenation, I look at it like this... anyone else can be with whoever they want to be. I couldn't care less if anyone else wants to fuck anyone of another race, or date someone of another race, or marry someone of another race. It's not my life, not my business to worry about what the next man is doing. 

White women are fun to fuck, they are freaky and sexy, and yeah, perhaps I am limiting myself.. I just find it hard to trust them when so many of them hold racist, stereotypical views of Black men like myself. 

I'd even admit, I'd go so far as to date a white woman if she never dated within her race. I know more than a few who look down on their own men, who have never even TOUCHED a white man. They exist, much to my initial shock.

Don't be an Indian giver...

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • heehoo
(02-20-2019, 01:45 PM)sapphi10489 Wrote:
(02-15-2019, 10:53 AM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 06:46 AM)sapphi10489 Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 07:14 AM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 04:03 PM)Theo Younf Wrote: This next election cycle is a pivotal time for DemoRATS and if they want to be electable, they are going to have to figure out what to do with 40 million disgruntled citizens. #Reparations #ADOS #TANGIBLES2020 #StayOnCode

MLK said it best:

I like that one, tangibles 2020, give us some tangibles or fuck off racist democrats, we see who you are.
Blacks could vote for justice democrats that did talk about reparations instead of Hillary types that sellouts like Sharpton push.

AOC says reparations should go to mexicans and puerto ricans  and blacks and it should not go past the new deal era.  Mexicans who weren't in the country and the chicanos classified as legal whites puerto ricans enslaved by hispanics are now the same as ados? Why does it stop at the new deal? They are no friends of blacks.
When did she say that? Was it in an article?But I'm not just talking about her but other justice democrats have talked about things like marijuana industry should be mostly given to blacks for reparations.
I think it was on meet the press. no, tvv show. Most of the other justice dems refused to co-sponor the reparation bill hr 40, they are only for justice so long as it doesn't reach black americans.