Poll: Smash or Pass
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Smash
88.24%
15 88.24%
Pass
5.88%
1 5.88%
martial arts chicks intimidate me
5.88%
1 5.88%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Valerie Loureda
Yeah but in there defense they bring there stars along more slowly then the UFC because they kinda have to build up homegrown talent so you can compete I'm just glad that there no longer dragging out old guys to main event and just use them sparingly as like co main events.
[Image: eJdQvV7.gif]

(02-21-2019, 11:28 AM)zetron Wrote: Yeah but in there defense they bring there stars along more slowly then the UFC because they kinda have to build up homegrown talent so you can compete I'm just glad that there no longer dragging out old guys to main event and just use them sparingly as like co main events.

I wouldn't use the word "compete" regarding them and the UFC. Even though they are the second biggest MMA org in the Western world, there is still a massive chasm between them and the UFC.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
(02-21-2019, 12:09 AM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: Watched her debut. Fucked the other girl up, complete mismatch (something Bellator is known for). 

[Image: 2u85t6.gif]via Imgflip GIF Maker

What surprised me the most was how well she cleaned up right after fighting that same night during the event.

[Image: 2u85eb.gif]via Imgflip GIF Maker

(02-21-2019, 03:41 PM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 11:28 AM)zetron Wrote: Yeah but in there defense they bring there stars along more slowly then the UFC because they kinda have to build up homegrown talent so you can compete I'm just glad that there no longer dragging out old guys to main event and just use them sparingly as like co main events.

I wouldn't use the word "compete" regarding them and the UFC. Even though they are the second biggest MMA org in the Western world, there is still a massive chasm between them and the UFC.

Oh no doubt I agree but Scott Coker is the right guy to helm there ship there was a reason UFC bought StrikeForce then promptly shut it down and purged the talent over themselves Coker has just gotta do it again plus competition is good options are good.

^ Definitely good for the fighters and fans to a degree, but hardcore fans have complained about over-saturation lately with UFC doing so many shows now as well as Bellator and other orgs. UFC is actually going to INCREASE the number of shows this year as well. If there's any money left on the table, it's drying up fast. Bellator does do a lot of free televised events, though.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • zetron
Big Grin  Apprently Luke Rockhold tryed to shoot his shot  but Yoel Romero trains at her gym and Yoel and Luke Hate each other. 

[Image: Dz8aWHNXgAA5Q9U.jpg:large]