Spring times coming, what you doing to shed that winter weight?
It depends on how much weight you need to lose. I was around 40 lbs overweight around 5 years ago. I couldnt do high intensity workouts because I was fat as fuck. I started by walking, light jogging, and riding a bike. After you lose at least 10 lbs, you can start high intensity workouts which builds muscle and burns tons of calories. Obviously, you need to eat healthier like eating lean protein fish and chicken. I eat oatmeal, bran cereal, and bananas. I went from a 40 inch pants waist to a 34 in 6 months. The problem is you need to buy new underwear and pants because that shit wont fit after you lose weight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes brucehhh's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
(03-05-2019, 04:29 PM)brucehhh Wrote: It depends on how much weight you need to lose. I was around 40 lbs overweight around 5 years ago. I couldnt do high intensity workouts because I was fat as fuck. I started by walking, light jogging, and riding a bike. After you lose at least 10 lbs, you can start high intensity workouts which builds muscle and burns tons of calories. Obviously, you need to eat healthier like eating lean protein fish and chicken. I eat oatmeal, bran cereal, and bananas.  I went from a 40 inch pants waist to a 34 in 6 months. The problem is you need to buy new underwear and pants because that shit wont fit after you lose weight.

At 6 feet tall I went about the same distance. From 225 down to 188.
White Girl Connoisseur

I'm 5'11 and 175. Need to lose the gut and gain muscle tone.
(03-02-2019, 01:43 AM)Coltrane88 Wrote: I recommend intermittent fasting (obviously try to eat healthy but it's technically not necessary to see results).  Eat all your meals in an 8 hr window and fast for the remaining 16.  You can start with 1 day a week and gradually move up to whatever you wish.  You can have cheat days.  The benefits arise from feeling less hungry and from the body's ability to burn more calories when it enters the fasted state (8-12 hrs after you've eaten your last meal).    

I didn't come to it from a position of necessity.  I was just experimenting and liked how my body reacted.  Simple but effective.  The more disciplined you are, the greater the gains.

Im doing the Intermittent thing along with Keto! down 15lbs in the last 2 months! look out SUMMER, here I come!
(Summer is a hot coed blonde with fake tits)