Poll: Smash or Pass?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'm a beta cuck who loves to be pegged and would let her Smash
69.23%
9 69.23%
I'm an acutual man with self respect and have the dignity to Pass
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Smash or Pass: Brie Larson (Captain Marvel)
Smash. I don't care about her politics- unless a girl's a literal nazi that doesn't matter, and that's supposed to be half the point of smash or pass where I'm from. And some of these super SJW chicks are kind of like catholic schoolgirls 2.0, so if your timing and persuasion is right you'll get a momentary fuck toy- despite their self advertisement. All that pent up femi-rage has to be released somehow, and, assuming they don't start manhandling some unicorn cherry boy, they're gonna spread their own cheeks for some lucky guy.

She has some nice tits and looks okay without makeup. If I got to do all the things I wanted to her, I'd smash more than once.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spops's post:
  • SmashThots357
(03-10-2019, 09:00 PM)Spops Wrote: She has some nice tits and looks okay without makeup. If I got to do all the things I wanted to her, I'd smash more than once.

The only thing getting smashed would be your asshole by her strap-on.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • blacksquatchman
Ignoring the skewed poll options, I'd say that if this girl is down for a fuck, not one of you will pass up the opportunity.

So cut the BS and .... S M A S H.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RickTheDick's post:
  • SmashThots357
Typical white Hollywood bullshit!

Always promoting and over-hyping mediocre white females.
Vaginas are for making babies and love. Buttholes are for making sex...
[Image: charity-crawford-julesjordan-interracial-sex-scene.gif]
(03-10-2019, 11:15 PM)RickTheDick Wrote: Ignoring the skewed poll options, I'd say that if this girl is down for a fuck, not one of you will pass up the opportunity.

So cut the BS and  ....  S M A S H.

You'll change your tune after you leave her apartment with a sore asshole...
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • blacksquatchman
She's not very attractive so i don't know why anyone would want to deal with her shit.
[-] The following 2 users Like narco83's post:
  • Shotgun Styles, Theo Younf
(03-11-2019, 02:03 AM)narco83 Wrote: She's not very attractive so i don't know why anyone would want to deal with her shit.

Spops said it best. The question is "Smash or Pass?", NOT "Wife or Pass?". If I'm only trying to smash a chick, what the fucc do I care about her political opinions?
[-] The following 4 users Like SmashThots357's post:
  • Spops, Malile, engarom, RickTheDick
I would fuck Tomi Lahren and Megyn Kelly and they dabble in outright racism, so I would definitely fuck an outspoken sexy bitch like this who I actually agree with on many issues.
[-] The following 3 users Like marvy's post:
  • Malile, SmashThots357, btsstuff
nawt pass
(03-10-2019, 10:37 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(03-10-2019, 09:00 PM)Spops Wrote: She has some nice tits and looks okay without makeup. If I got to do all the things I wanted to her, I'd smash more than once.

The only thing getting smashed would be your asshole by her strap-on.

Look, Brie seems to be a cuck for black women, so worst case scenario, I cuff me a fine ass bisexual ebony beauty that pegs HER instead in a MFF three-way lol. We'll give her a chocolate enema that she'll never forget. And I'm a black guy, so according to her hierarchical SJW codex, I get at least 1 "Get out of peg free" card. 
Besides, you can tell how much she wants some good D by how hard she tries to act like she doesn't. (I know that's not a reliable metric; gotta clarify that with some of the comments I've seen)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spops's post:
  • SmashThots357