Poll: Smash or Pass?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'm a beta cuck who loves to be pegged and would let her Smash
69.23%
9 69.23%
I'm an acutual man with self respect and have the dignity to Pass
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Smash or Pass: Brie Larson (Captain Marvel)
Photo 
If she wears the leather outfit and a gag then IM IN!!!

[Image: GUHBj64.jpg]
(03-09-2019, 09:18 PM)kcjones Wrote: [Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthefappening.pro%2Fwp-co...-5.jpg&f=1][Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Frektcelebs.com%2Fwp-cont...00.png&f=1]

DEM Tittys!!!!!!

SMASH

You convinced me.
SMASH
[Image: giphy.gif]
Not much to think about. Smash.
I was gonna say pass because her face isn't that nice, but those titties are. So a smash for me
(03-11-2019, 09:06 AM)Spops Wrote:
(03-10-2019, 10:37 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(03-10-2019, 09:00 PM)Spops Wrote: She has some nice tits and looks okay without makeup. If I got to do all the things I wanted to her, I'd smash more than once.

The only thing getting smashed would be your asshole by her strap-on.

Look, Brie seems to be a cuck for black women, so worst case scenario, I cuff me a fine ass bisexual ebony beauty that pegs HER instead in a MFF three-way lol. We'll give her a chocolate enema that she'll never forget. And I'm a black guy, so according to her hierarchical SJW codex, I get at least 1 "Get out of peg free" card. 
Besides, you can tell how much she wants some good D by how hard she tries to act like she doesn't. (I know that's not a reliable metric; gotta clarify that with some of the comments I've seen)
Yeah Brie Larson definitely comes off as 1 those white liberals that panders to black folks.
Id smash it.

Not only i kinda like this body type too (but then i like almost all), the fact that shes 'manly feminist' makes me want to smash her more.
Does that make sense?
(03-11-2019, 08:45 PM)brsissy Wrote: Id smash it.

Not only i kinda like this body type too (but then i like almost all), the fact that shes 'manly feminist' makes me want to smash her more.
Does that make sense?

Yes it does.  Make a woman outta her...
lol, this is like wanting to rape someone straight. I guess some people will put up with stupid people as long as they have a vagina.
She is a Plain Jane and nothing special and I just heard of her.
Shows you what I know, did not even know she won an Oscar.
Damn, they just hand them out now.

She is a Walk of shame, babe to me.....you can leave now...
Shows you how anti-black 'liberal' Hollyweird is, they will push average beckies like, but really talented and beautiful black actresses get the snub.
Vaginas are for making babies and love. Buttholes are for making sex...
[Image: charity-crawford-julesjordan-interracial-sex-scene.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Younf's post:
  • blacksquatchman