Poll: Smash or Pass?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'm a beta cuck who loves to be pegged and would let her Smash
55.56%
10 55.56%
I'm an acutual man with self respect and have the dignity to Pass
44.44%
8 44.44%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Smash or Pass: Brie Larson (Captain Marvel)
Don't like her personality at all, especially after she got all uppity about a TSA simply trying to ask her out riding the #metoo wave. I'd smash if she was giving it away but I'd need her to sign a love contract first...

[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Maxis's post:
  • shortpencil
I mean I'd smash her if I had a chance, but she's really nasty, there are pics of her feet with fungus. Disgusting shit. I would rather see a sex tape with a black guy, and according to reddit AMA she once did, she has dated black guys before (I find it hilarious she actually answered that. Most AMAs are very selective with the questions)
[Image: 16044874.gif]
(03-15-2019, 09:08 PM)AussieMan Wrote: I mean I'd smash her if I had a chance, but she's really nasty, there are pics of her feet with fungus. Disgusting shit. I would rather see a sex tape with a black guy, and according to reddit AMA she once did, she has dated black guys before (I find it hilarious she actually answered that. Most AMAs are very selective with the questions)
Uhhhhh...You might wanna rephrase that. What do you mean by "I would rather see a sex tape with a black guy"?

(03-15-2019, 09:08 PM)AussieMan Wrote: I mean I'd smash her if I had a chance, but she's really nasty, there are pics of her feet with fungus. Disgusting shit. I would rather see a sex tape with a black guy, and according to reddit AMA she once did, she has dated black guys before (I find it hilarious she actually answered that. Most AMAs are very selective with the questions)
LOL, I'm not surprised. Like I said earlier in this this thread, Brie Larson comes off as a white liberal that panders to black folks. So it makes sense she went out of her way to answer that question, when most female celebs would just ignore it.

Can you post the link to that Reddit AMA?
(03-15-2019, 11:09 PM)SmashThots357 Wrote:
Uhhhhh...You might wanna rephrase that. What do you mean by "I would rather see a sex tape with a black guy"?

LOL, I'm not surprised. Like I said earlier in this this thread, Brie Larson comes off as a white liberal that panders to black folks. So it makes sense she went out of her way to answer that question, when most female celebs would just ignore it.

Can you post the link to that Reddit AMA?
I mean obviously I mean a sex tape with her AND a black guy having some quality time.

Here's the direct link. I find the whole exchange hilarious

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1...g/c8quf91/
[Image: 16044874.gif]
Always had a thing for her so smash for me.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes goku68's post:
  • SmashThots357
(03-14-2019, 05:25 AM)Maxis Wrote: Don't like her personality at all, especially after she got all uppity about a TSA simply trying to ask her out riding the #metoo wave. I'd smash if she was giving it away but I'd need her to sign a love contract first...

Who is "TSA"
Vaginas are for making babies and love. Buttholes are for making sex...
[Image: charity-crawford-julesjordan-interracial-sex-scene.gif]
Theo Younf
(03-14-2019, 05:25 AM)Maxis Wrote: Don't like her personality at all, especially after she got all uppity about a TSA simply trying to ask her out riding the #metoo wave. I'd smash if she was giving it away but I'd need her to sign a love contract first...

Who is "TSA"

Don't Fly Much?
lol Clearly meant "TSA agent."
probably pass
She chose a black guy as her romantic lead in her directorial debut, the Unicorn Store, on Netflix.

I think she looks more attractive in that movie than as Captain Marvel too.