Which white female celebrities have done interracial sex tapes?
Kim and Kylie Kardashian for starters...
Karissa Shannon
erica lynne
[-] The following 1 user Likes shortpencil's post:
  • alfan
(03-13-2019, 03:08 PM)shortpencil Wrote: Kylie Kardashian for starters...

WHERE?
Vaginas are for making babies and love. Buttholes are for making sex...
[Image: charity-crawford-julesjordan-interracial-sex-scene.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Younf's post:
  • engarom
I had never heard of the WWE's Paige, but she has her own movie coming out, and her sextape was with a black guy I think
(03-13-2019, 03:08 PM)shortpencil Wrote: Kim and Kylie Kardashian for starters...

Ummmm........Kim is the only Kardashian to with a sextape.
(03-14-2019, 08:24 PM)SmashThots357 Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 03:08 PM)shortpencil Wrote: Kim and Kylie Kardashian for starters...

Ummmm........Kim is the only Kardashian to with a sextape.

yeah, I got it off one of those celebrity sites. it is from a distance in the reflection of the upscale bathroom mirror. there were a lot of obviously fake videos but also lots of confirmed real ones both interracial and vanilla. I just looked it up and although there were rumours that a video may have been illegally stolen from her instagram, she denies it.. it looks like I was fooled, apologies
surprisingly, not that many celebs appear to have shot one, I thought their would be quite a few more. I think there may be some smaller celebs who have done this
It depends but what you mean "a celebrity" or a "sex tape". Maitland Ward is a "celebrity' that does 'sex tapes' with black guys
[Image: 16044874.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes AussieMan's post:
  • shortpencil
(03-15-2019, 08:52 PM)AussieMan Wrote: It depends but what you mean "a celebrity" or a "sex tape". Maitland Ward is a "celebrity' that does 'sex tapes' with black guys

yes, I had seen her somewhere once before but had forgot her name and even what show she was from so couldn't look her up and she didn't come up in any of my searches, thank-you. I thought she had only shot one video. is there a regular now?