The Age of the Bystander
Should not the police have been called at the very least in these two incidences instead of just simply bystanding and video taping?

I saw the original facebook post of the following incident. The filmers just sat there and then posted it online.

Attention: On 5/20/19 I finally figured out a way to keep the same file sizes and quality on openload uploads. So we now get the same info from the file as we see on the screen shots.  Wink

http://ir-tube.net/forum/member/ChuckG1/topics/
Fucking ridiculous. Dude in the first video got arrested, and he'll get what he deserves on the inside. I did chuckle at his "WORLD STAR DAT, MY NIGGA" comment as he was walking out, but it looks like that's exactly what got his ass caught. I can understand not jumping in if you're the only one there and taking video, but there were several other people. Two of those dudes could have intervened, though I'm not familiar with NYC's subway security measures in terms of knife/firearm screening.
(03-24-2019, 02:10 PM)311 and Whooty Wrote: Fucking ridiculous. Dude in the first video got arrested, and he'll get what he deserves on the inside. I did chuckle at his "WORLD STAR DAT, MY NIGGA" comment as he was walking out, but it looks like that's exactly what got his ass caught. I can understand not jumping in if you're the only one there and taking video, but there were several other people. Two of those dudes could have intervened, though I'm not familiar with NYC's subway security measures in terms of knife/firearm screening.

They've both been arrested. The white dude has been charged with three misdemeanors and the black dude, felonies.
White dude got fired from his job in less than 24 from the time that the video first posted. Publicly.

Old chick that the black dude kicked on was known (according to reports) to be throwed off and also known to threaten to cut people which is what he claimed that set him off.
Attention: On 5/20/19 I finally figured out a way to keep the same file sizes and quality on openload uploads. So we now get the same info from the file as we see on the screen shots.  Wink

http://ir-tube.net/forum/member/ChuckG1/topics/