After black homeowner is questioned by police in Kansas, ACLU asks for investigation
https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/cr...22764.html
He seemed pretty calm. I probably would have gotten shot for running my mouth.
He's delusional if he thinks these cops will even be reprimanded, much less fired. Cops kill Blacks in cold blood and keep their jobs. You think they're gonna fire some white cops over handcuffing you? Come on, nigga.

The system is broken in ways that no court case or news story is going to fix. Half of America wants cops to do this shit. The figure, it'll never happen to them, and the people it does happen to probably deserve it.
White Girl Connoisseur

"Come on, nigga" that had ROFLMAO. I feel the guy but you're right.
There is plenty of video evidence on youtube of police departments interfering with citizens filing complaints against them, and I've never heard of a police department being punished for it. This guy's case will go nowhere.

I wish someone should create a website where folks can post their story with name and badge number of the cops who do this kinda shit. Some cops might think twice if they knew anyone could look up their town and ID the shitty cops, like they do sexual offenders. Allow subscriptions for email updates for your town, and the site would take off in popularity.
(04-08-2019, 10:02 AM)kcjones Wrote: I wish someone should create a website where folks can post their story with name and badge number of the cops who do this kinda shit.  Some cops might think twice if they knew anyone could look up their town and ID the shitty cops, like they do sexual offenders.  Allow subscriptions for email updates for your town, and the site would take off in popularity.

The media is complicit in hiding the identities of officers involved in misconduct. 

What we really need is a sunshine law that gives police departments 24 hours to release the names of officers involved in questionable incidents. 

Won't happen though. Conservatives love to suck cop cock.
White Girl Connoisseur