WHITE LIGHTNING?!
(05-16-2019, 01:44 AM)Ipay4 Wrote: 2. Media is not being honest. Matt Boling is not a kid, he is not a boy, he is actually almost 19 years old MAN who is 6'2 (in 2 weeks he will turn 19 in June) and was born in 2000 and stayed behind in school for a year.  To put that in perspective, when I was 19, I was in my THIRD year of university.  He is a man competing against children who don't even have facial hair and haven't finished growing.  Most grade 12s are either 17 years old (or 18 if born before graduation-typically born before July).  Boling 9.98 performance is not a record, but it occurred some time around April or early May, and most people in grade 12 haven't turned 18 yet.  What you have is a man, with a man's physique competing against kids, boys and children who clearly haven't filled in yet and have under developed (or normal high school athlete physiques.  I

You've posted a lot of idiotic shit over the years. This, though, takes the cake.

Boling was 18 when he ran this race.

So you mean to tell me that being 7 or 8 months older than the other kids makes him a man and them children so it's cheating?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT RETARDED BULLSHIT, SON.

You are a bigot, straight up. And I am getting sick of you posting racist bullshit like this on my board. If a white man had made this argument about a Black athlete you's be shitting yourself and smearing your face with it.

Get out of this thread before I ban your ass back to the stone age.
White Girl Connoisseur

UPDATE. Let’s see how it shakes out.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/05/18/matthe...ace-saints
I've seen Ted Ginn practicing with an attached parachute to slow him down. He can really burn.