Blk Guy Gets Rejected On Popular Dating Show
So here you have it, a black guy gets turned down by an Arab thicky, a black Irish girl (Nof Nigerian extraction), a mixed girl, and two plain jane butterface blondes.

Shotgun, what is your take on this, please?

I was watching it with female flat mates, they just said they didn't like his shirt but honestly.. It's ITV and not known for quality representation let alone good TV. In the UK it's just the lowest brow entertainment.
Here are all the girls that said no.
[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000494631596-3.jpg]

That shirt excuse was pure bullshit and I am guessing this is the latest series of love Island that just started and if that is the case the mixed girl her name is Amber Gill Rose and the brother never had a shot with her anyway.  Last week someone dug up an old IG post where she said she does not like black guys.
https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/28/love-isla...s-9703028/

Her PR firm "explained" it was taken out of context that she does not have anything against black guys after all her father is black, but she just does not want to date anyone that reminds her of her father. Now if you need a PR firm to craft a story for you so you don't come off as so bad then you already know she means exactly what she wrote.  If that is her preference then that is her preference ain't hurting anyone just own up to it don't come up with some bullshit.
The video is available through this webage.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/92...rd-sherif/
(06-06-2019, 10:13 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 07:33 AM)Theo Younf Wrote: So here you have it, a black guy gets turned down by an Arab thicky, a black Irish girl (Nof Nigerian extraction), a mixed girl, and two plain jane butterface blondes.

"Uploader has not made this video available in your country"

The girls all rejected him, what is your take?
Oh well he knew what he was in for when he signed up for the show. I think last year Marcel who went on Love Island last year got rejected at first also. Love Island has been causing a bit of controversy here in the UK due to lack of diversity of the contestants. But what do people expect? Apparently black men and women are the least preferred of all when it comes to dating...
Yeah Marcel was reject at first as well, but in the end he made out well.
[Image: 1498662524-love-island-sr3-tx24-16.jpg?resize=480:*]
Then he cheated on her after they dated a while.
(06-06-2019, 05:09 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 11:17 AM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 07:33 AM)Theo Younf Wrote: So here you have it, a black guy gets turned down by an Arab thicky, a black Irish girl (Nof Nigerian extraction), a mixed girl, and two plain jane butterface blondes.

There's no way to answer that question. 

I'm going to assume you believe it's based on race. Well, what are all the other factors? What's the history of the show? By the description and photos, only 2 of the girls are white. 

Is he the only guy to get rejected? Is he short or stupid, or ugly, or weak on game? One of these chicks is Black and said she don't date Black men. So what the fuck were the producers doing pairing her with a Black dude? 

There are just too many unknown variables for me to even have a take, let alone do so without even being able to see the footage.

Lastly, this appears to be a British show. British Blacks are some of the most self-hating people on planet earth. They're not like American Blacks. We wear our pride on our chest like a Superman "S". British Black people are like Brazilian Black people. I legitimately feel sorry for them. I wish they had more Idris Elba types who stand tall.

[Image: GettyImages-845404164-2.jpg]

The black brother should have done his research before getting involved with nonsense like this.

As someone mentioned already, the dark complected brother Marcel suffered the same fate of initial embarrassment when he entered two seasons ago on this show. 

The only reason the blonde bimbo chose him was that none of the white boys wanted her ass, and low-key did it for sympathy.

Shows like this are not meant for black people unless half the show is black obviously.  

It's not any better for sisters either. 

Just last season a sister was embarrassed to point she nearly had a mental breakdown on camera because none of the white boys wanted her ass, but she got poetic justice served because the chick was not giving any of the brothers of color any chance even the two mixed (biracial) dudes couldn't get a chance with her. 

It's not any better thus far for the Irish Nigerian chick either.
(06-06-2019, 05:09 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:

There's no way to answer that question. 

I'm going to assume you believe it's based on race. Well, what are all the other factors? What's the history of the show? By the description and photos, only 2 of the girls are white. 

Is he the only guy to get rejected? Is he short or stupid, or ugly, or weak on game? One of these chicks is Black and said she don't date Black men. So what the fuck were the producers doing pairing her with a Black dude? 

There are just too many unknown variables for me to even have a take, let alone do so without even being able to see the footage.

Lastly, this appears to be a British show. British Blacks are some of the most self-hating people on planet earth. They're not like American Blacks. We wear our pride on our chest like a Superman "S". British Black people are like Brazilian Black people. I legitimately feel sorry for them. I wish they had more Idris Elba types who stand tall.

He was the ONLY one not to initially get picked when the female contestants (not even the Irish Nigerian chick) got the first chance to step forward. 

All the other dudes (including the mixed one) has at least one of the girls step forward. 

And as mentioned above, the mixed chick doesn't like black guys, that's fine, most mixed chicks across the Anglosphere (U.S., Britain, Australia) don't mess with regular brothers (not in majority black surroundings), they marry whites dudes mostly, So no surprises or hang-ups about that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Younf's post:
  • JBJ