The Boondock is coming back
(06-14-2019, 06:34 AM)Theo Younf Wrote: Where are white people creating shows to correct white racism...

WHAT?!?!?

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=9750892]

How the fuck is a TV show, let alone a fucking cartoon, supposed to "correct" white racism?

Nigga, if you're looking for television to fix racism, then you are part of the problem.
White Girl Connoisseur

(06-13-2019, 03:02 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 02:57 AM)Theo Younf Wrote: Trash! 

Don't know how folks could have ever got behind this 'pull yourself up by your own bootstraps' crap.

(06-13-2019, 02:16 PM)ashy_larry Wrote: *Shrugs* the show was overrated and spent too much time clowning the folks it was suppose to be representing.

You are exactly the kind of no-accountability niggas the show was on about. Cats like you be like "THE WHITE MAN" all their lives instead of actually trying to get ahead in the world.

The Boondocks always expressly decried the racism in our world, while also calling upon us as Blacks to make our own future rather than drowning in despair. If the two of you didn't get it, nigga, I feel sorry for ya.

This is why I always loved the show, because it went after EVERYBODY while making you laugh and think, at the same time. 

Truth be told, I wasn't on board with a Season Five until Aaron made his return official.  Season Four had it's good moments to me (the Breaking Bad parody, Freedomland, and Stinkmeaner 4), but for the most part, it was very bland compared to the others.   Even though the show itself wasn't always perfect, you could tell it was missing something when Aaron sat out.  Personally, I wish he'd go back to the comic strips because I loved the original ones so damn much.  But I'm definitely fine with this and I can't wait to see what they offer us.
"Nigga, I don't give a fuck if she's made out of salt water taffy. Hot is hot." -Shotgun Styles

[Image: tumblr_nxpqaeYQKH1u6vowro1_500.gif]
Janet Mason - Yo Mama's A Freak #5
[-] The following 1 user Likes Otaku Swagger's post:
  • Shotgun Styles