Security guard gets MMA style beat down
This really had me cracking up.  I kind of feel sorry for this cat but then again I don't.  I got to thinking when things went bad for the guard what could he have done to prevent the concussion and internal bleeding he suffered?

Got His Ass Handed To Him, I hate Assholes like that, So Effin' Cool!
I wouldn't call that a "MMA style beat down". I would expect some jiu jitsu move or some type of wrestling/ground and pound shit.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

(06-25-2019, 10:48 AM)blacksquatchman Wrote: I wouldn't call that a "MMA style beat down". I would expect some jiu jitsu move or some type of wrestling/ground and pound shit.

Definitely Muay Thai though.
(06-25-2019, 03:13 PM)Spawn Wrote:
(06-25-2019, 10:48 AM)blacksquatchman Wrote: I wouldn't call that a "MMA style beat down". I would expect some jiu jitsu move or some type of wrestling/ground and pound shit.

Definitely Muay Thai though.

That's more closer to it....no elbows and knee strikes but the dude has plenty of kicks.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

To set the record straight here: Your so called "Security Guard" is in fact the owner of the store who was just trying to retrieve his stolen merchandise from the thief who stole it. So this is street justice in Africa? Steal from someone and then assault him while everyone watches for their own amusement.
(Q):What's better than Roses on a Piano? (A):Tulips on my Organ ! ~Liberace
How did you get the back story? Not trying to be a dick or anything but this guy could have been falsely accused. Happens to black people all over America daily.