Which 3 of these do you consider the most important in a girlfriend/wife?
Shared politics/ outlook on life
Emotionally stable
Securely attached
Likes to do new things
Supportive/ happy for my good news
Intelligent
Physically attractive
Takes responsibility for self
Enjoys working together
Has similar interests
Similar values
Speaks my love language
Strong life skills
Good parenting skills
Sexually compatible
Financially independent
Extroverted
Trustworthy
Faithful
Strong leadership skills
Follows directions
Allows others to take the lead

Choose 3, gents.
[Image: DGaaBwz.gif]
Trustworthy
Takes responsibility for self
Enjoys working together
Similar values (this but mostly as it applies to our religion)
Supportive/ happy for my good news (Everyone I know who got divorced had this as a missing piece of their relationship.)
Has similar interests (If she doesn't like football, videogames and 80's music our relationship would be doomed from day one.)
I picked

Physically attractive
Sexually compatible
Trustworthy
Shared politics/ outlook on life
Intelligent
Physically attractive
~~ PM me about dead links or if you need help finding rare IR scenes - I will try my best ~~
(07-10-2019, 02:07 AM)vesuvius Wrote: I picked

Physically attractive
Sexually compatible
Trustworthy

You will get bored.

In a wife you want someone who will be a good long term companion, not just a passionate love affair. These are great qualities to have in a mistress, but of the things you listed the two most important are...

Intelligence and shared values. The one you left off your list is Similar Long Term Goals. Do you want the same things out of life? Many people grow apart over time because they're not headed to the same place.

Donald Trump got married because he wanted a trophy. Barack Obama got married because he wanted a collaborator.

If you just want hot, regular, loyal pussy then get a live in trophy girlfriend. Marriage is a partnership in all things. If you're not willing to merge minds, stick to dating.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Black Ronin's post:
  • Ipay4
(07-10-2019, 02:03 PM)Black Ronin Wrote:
(07-10-2019, 02:07 AM)vesuvius Wrote: I picked

Physically attractive
Sexually compatible
Trustworthy

You will get bored.

In a wife you want someone who will be a good long term companion, not just a passionate love affair. These are great qualities to have in a mistress, but of the things you listed the two most important are...

Intelligence and shared values. The one you left off your list is Similar Long Term Goals. Do you want the same things out of life? Many people grow apart over time because they're not headed to the same place.

Donald Trump got married because he wanted a trophy. Barack Obama got married because he wanted a collaborator.

If you just want hot, regular, loyal pussy then get a live in trophy girlfriend. Marriage is a partnership in all things. If you're not willing to merge minds, stick to dating.
Thank you for your unwanted advice. I am not looking for the things you're describing. Notice how I said girlfriend/wife, rather than just wife. This is not an advice thread.
(07-10-2019, 02:08 PM)vesuvius Wrote: Thank you for your unwanted advice. I am not looking for the things you're describing. Notice how I said girlfriend/wife, rather than just wife. This is not an advice thread.

I see. So the real problem here is that you seem to be suffering from some kind of anti-social personality disorder. That would certainly explain the lack of success in your dating endeavors.

Perhaps you should have started a thread about what things about yourself you should be improving if you want to be more successful with women. So here's some more "unwanted" advice: maybe deal with some of your own issues before you go lay them on some poor woman.
(07-10-2019, 02:24 PM)Black Ronin Wrote:
(07-10-2019, 02:08 PM)vesuvius Wrote: Thank you for your unwanted advice. I am not looking for the things you're describing. Notice how I said girlfriend/wife, rather than just wife. This is not an advice thread.

I see. So the real problem here is that you seem to be suffering from some kind of anti-social personality disorder. That would certainly explain the lack of success in your dating endeavors.
I actually do fine dating. Not sure where you're getting your information from, but have a nice day I guess?
(07-10-2019, 02:28 PM)vesuvius Wrote:
(07-10-2019, 02:24 PM)Black Ronin Wrote:

I actually do fine dating. Not sure where you're getting your information from...

From the fact that you started this thread, then needlessly went on some anti-social tangent the instant somebody made a suggestion.