BM/WF IR in TV/Movies
ViolentSaint Wrote:I noticed Hellcats doing a bit of it.

[Image: 2rqd25u.jpg]

Also, there's a site stressing some movies/shows that've done it

http://www.jeffandcorey.com/EGIL.html

That chick is thick as brick too.

That's a the best list of BM/WF in Entertainment that i've seen. But I have to say a lot of those movies are questionable. I mean, if Murder at 1600 counts then The Bone collector counts and Denzel was a freakin parapalegic in that one. He and AJ had more sexual chemistry than Snipers/Lane. But I do agree, Snipes should've smashed her in that Apartment scene. Throw in Will Smith/Bridget Monyahan as well.

A couple others.....

Beauty Shop- Alicia Silverstone/Bryce(I think). To be honest, I was shocked by that pairing for two reasons. 1. Alicia Silverstone had fallen off by the time she did this movie but I still didn't see it coming from her. 2. This was a black women movie. I guess he would be considered the "eye candy" for female, Besides, Djimon Honnsou.

2. Homie Spumoni- Donald Faison/ Jamie Lynn Sigler a.k.a. Meadow Soprano. Pretty stupid movie. Faison's character is dopped by and italian couple, so he's raise as a "dark" italian. Somehow he realize he's black and finds his birth parents played by Whoopi Goldberg and Paul Mooney. JLS plays a jewish girl and they have a relationship.

3. Treme- Kim Dickens/Her Sous Chef on the show. At first they played like she was going to hook up with Delmond(Rob Brown's character) but he's seems to be dating her sous chef, I cant remember his name at the moment.

4. Luther- Idris Elba/Ruth Wilson/The actress that plays his wife. I'm not going to spoil the show for people that haven't seen it. But lets say its up for debate. The Luther/Alice relationship is key component of the 1st season.

5. The Wire- Lance Reddick/Dierdre lovejoy

6. Black Snake Moan- Christina Ricci/ David Banner. It's short. Just David Danner smashing Christina Ricci in a hotel room.

7. Happy Endings- Eliza Coupe/Damon Wayans Jr. I really like this one. Cause I think this chick is sexy and they damn funny together. He bugs me a bit but I can look past it on the show. She also bangs Jett Jackson(LoL) in a episode of scrubs.

8. Inglorious Bastards- Melanie Laraunt/ Jacky Ido. They have their brief moments together. But considering it was 1940 something in Nazi Occupied France. We'll let that slide.

8. There was cheesy as show(That I loved) called The Lost World. Based Arthur Conan Doyle's story. There was an episode when both of the female main characters make out with this black giant prince guy. It's hard to explain. I just remember being surprised.

A lot of british shows have IR relationships. I've seen one on Hu$tle. Then there was a mini series called Small Island that had one as well. Again it was Ruth Wilson from Luther and David something african. I can remember how to spell it.

Definetly not pleasent but Bryce Dallas Howard get railed in Manderlay.

Meth & Red both rail a white broad in How High.

I havent seen it but i've heard Sarah Michelle Gellar's character hooks up with a brother on her new show Ringer.
Currently Diggin-
Lauren Phillips/Nikki Sexx/Kylie Page/Joseline Kelly/Ryan Smiles/Stella Cox/Jynx Myze/Tiffany Watson/Virgo Peridot/Bailey Brooke
Player Wrote:
revelation Wrote:On Pan Am they did an Interracial storyline with the hottest stewardess played by the stunning Margot Robbie sleeping with a black man.

[Image: th_41317_MargotRobbie_JTM_057153_122_394lo.jpg][Image: th_41368_MV5BMTU2NjcyMTI1MF5BMl5BanBnXkF..._552lo.jpg]
Funny thing again, the brotha on the pic is Gaius Charles played in the TV serie 'Friday Night Lights'. In one episode he was on point to fuck Adrianne Palicki but his mom ruined everything. Revenge. LOL

The Smash was hittin jana kramer who is banging though.
Player Wrote:
revelation Wrote:On Pan Am they did an Interracial storyline with the hottest stewardess played by the stunning Margot Robbie sleeping with a black man.

[Image: th_41317_MargotRobbie_JTM_057153_122_394lo.jpg][Image: th_41368_MV5BMTU2NjcyMTI1MF5BMl5BanBnXkF..._552lo.jpg]

Found this on youtube, scenes of the 2 of them, some kissing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGC7Weg4_nU
I hope they show them atleast making out in the bed. lol If I find those pics i'll post em for sure
guess whos back
Rod Hugo Wrote:
ViolentSaint Wrote:I noticed Hellcats doing a bit of it.

[Image: 2rqd25u.jpg]

Also, there's a site stressing some movies/shows that've done it

http://www.jeffandcorey.com/EGIL.html

That chick is thick as brick too.

That's a the best list of BM/WF in Entertainment that i've seen. But I have to say a lot of those movies are questionable. I mean, if Murder at 1600 counts then The Bone collector counts and Denzel was a freakin parapalegic in that one. He and AJ had more sexual chemistry than Snipers/Lane. But I do agree, Snipes should've smashed her in that Apartment scene. Throw in Will Smith/Bridget Monyahan as well.

A couple others.....

Beauty Shop- Alicia Silverstone/Bryce(I think). To be honest, I was shocked by that pairing for two reasons. 1. Alicia Silverstone had fallen off by the time she did this movie but I still didn't see it coming from her. 2. This was a black women movie. I guess he would be considered the "eye candy" for female, Besides, Djimon Honnsou.

2. Homie Spumoni- Donald Faison/ Jamie Lynn Sigler a.k.a. Meadow Soprano. Pretty stupid movie. Faison's character is dopped by and italian couple, so he's raise as a "dark" italian. Somehow he realize he's black and finds his birth parents played by Whoopi Goldberg and Paul Mooney. JLS plays a jewish girl and they have a relationship.

3. Treme- Kim Dickens/Her Sous Chef on the show. At first they played like she was going to hook up with Delmond(Rob Brown's character) but he's seems to be dating her sous chef, I cant remember his name at the moment.

4. Luther- Idris Elba/Ruth Wilson/The actress that plays his wife. I'm not going to spoil the show for people that haven't seen it. But lets say its up for debate. The Luther/Alice relationship is key component of the 1st season.

5. The Wire- Lance Reddick/Dierdre lovejoy

6. Black Snake Moan- Christina Ricci/ David Banner. It's short. Just David Danner smashing Christina Ricci in a hotel room.

7. Happy Endings- Eliza Coupe/Damon Wayans Jr. I really like this one. Cause I think this chick is sexy and they damn funny together. He bugs me a bit but I can look past it on the show. She also bangs Jett Jackson(LoL) in a episode of scrubs.

8. Inglorious Bastards- Melanie Laraunt/ Jacky Ido. They have their brief moments together. But considering it was 1940 something in Nazi Occupied France. We'll let that slide.

8. There was cheesy as show(That I loved) called The Lost World. Based Arthur Conan Doyle's story. There was an episode when both of the female main characters make out with this black giant prince guy. It's hard to explain. I just remember being surprised.

A lot of british shows have IR relationships. I've seen one on Hu$tle. Then there was a mini series called Small Island that had one as well. Again it was Ruth Wilson from Luther and David something african. I can remember how to spell it.

Definetly not pleasent but Bryce Dallas Howard get railed in Manderlay.

Meth & Red both rail a white broad in How High.

I havent seen it but i've heard Sarah Michelle Gellar's character hooks up with a brother on her new show Ringer.
Damn hommie! lol you got this shit down to a science lol.
guess whos back
In movies for awile there it was just Julia Stiles (Save the Last Dance, O) and Ali Larter (Obsessed, House on Haunted Hill with Taye Diggs) but TV has a ton of ir relationships, hell even on shows like Leverage on TNT with Hardison and Parker played by Beth Jean Riesgraf.

But mainstream movies....

Will Smith was supposed to be the star crossed lover of Charlize Theron in Hancock, couldn't touch the woman intimately even once.

Ice Cube, aka Desolation Williams, is the last man standing with Natasha "Species" Henstridge in the movie Ghost of Mars and after saving her life multiple times he doesn't even look at trying talk to her they just friends to the end.

Morgan Freeman and Ashley Judd in Kiss the Girls, couldn't touch the woman while in the books, Detective Alex Cross hit that. And don't tell me age had anything to do with it as we all saw Sean Connery on Catherine Zeta Jones in Entrapment.

Will Smith couldn't get a kiss from even the latin women in his movies including Rosario Dawson in MIB II, his love interest, and Alice Braga in I am Legend. I Robot has already been mentioned.

Think about Eddie Murphy......Beverly Hills Cop he can't even touch a woman. His best friend, a good looking blonde in L.A.? I never bought that back in 84! He's always talking about getting some action in 48hrs and they show Nick Nolte banging Annette O'Toole and in the sequel we see him (Eddie) come out of a hotel room with what looks to be an extra. This after fighting what looks like a tranny in the restroom. Come on now, Eddie was the biggest movie star in the world in the 80s and this was the best he could do? Couldn't even kiss that exotic girl from the Golden Child.

At least Geena Davis, aka Charlie Baltimore was willing to go there with Samuel L. Jackson, In the Long Kiss Goodnight, but he shut that down for moral reasons.

I'll also give a shot out to old Helen Mirren for going there with Cuba Gooding Jr. in ShadowBoxer, and Moira Kelly and Cuba Gooding Jr. in Daybreak.

Hell Quentin Tarantino (a lover of 70s films) has implied alot of relationships, Ving Rhames and Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction, as that was his wife! and of course Bridget Fonda and Samuel L. Jackson in Jackie Brown. But do we actually see anything..........HELL TO THE NO!

Matter of fact we see Robert Deniro tapping Bridget Fonda from behind! Not Samuel L. Jackson! We barely saw something in Inglorious Bastards.

Here's hoping Don Cheadle in the upcoming show House of Lies on Showtime as the lead executive of a marketing company gets to tap ass of all colors, including Kristen Bell, like David D. Duchovny gets to hit everything in sight on Californication.
One more thing Hollywood has no problem showing the Black Female, White Male, or While Male with anyone dynamic. Zoe Zaldana, Kerry Washington, even Sanaa Lathan have been with more White love interests than you can count. Same with Latinas from J-Lo, Salma Hayek, to Eva Mendes.

But Eva Mendes was the love interest for Denzel twice including being nude in Training Day, but I don't think he physically touched her in that scene at all. Just sat there on the bed counting paper :lol:
Guys, since I have not watched scripted TV for about 15 years, and not gonna start either, it's nice to hear there are so many bm/wf relationships on the tube. As for movies Denzel supposedly has a no IR romance policy for his movies. Dumb as hell if you ask me. Movies seem to have a problem with bm/wf relationships even a superstar like Will Smith don't get or don't want to star as a romantic lead in movies with white women. I hope it's not because of the support the sista's guilt complex. Sista's have no problem being romantic leads with white guys.
Well Jessica lowndes was making out with tristan in the bed with her top off in this weeks episode of 90210
guess whos back
Romany Malco and Mary louise Parker Has a steamy type softcore scene on "Weeds" season 3
guess whos back