BM/WF IR in TV/Movies
(01-28-2019, 09:45 AM)Chessmaster Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 05:50 AM)satam55 Wrote:
(01-20-2019, 01:29 PM)shot_in_tha_dark Wrote: Has there been any reveal of Kate Hudson and Sterling K. Brown sex scene in We Are Marshall?

What are you talking about?

The title is Marshall, based on an early Thurgood Marshall rape trial.

Sorry for the mix up. You're right on the name. It released in 2017 and the scene is not easy to find but it has been in many interviews explaining it was filmed at least.
[-] The following 1 user Likes shot_in_tha_dark's post:
  • Chessmaster
On the current season 2 of Freeform's (formerly known as ABC Family) "Black-ish" spin-off "Grown-ish", they're pushing a IRR with Francia Raisa & Trevor Jackson's characters:

Quote:Ana (Francia Raisa) had the worst summer ever, but Aaron's (Trevor Jackson) was pretty great. Don’t miss the premiere of grown-ish season 2, this January 2nd at 8/7c on Freeform.

Quote:Aaron (Trevor Jackson) treads dangerous territory while trying to comfort Ana (Francia Raisa) after Nomi's (Emily Arlook) oversharing leaves her feeling uncomfortable in her own home. Catch the season 2 premiere of grown-ish, this January 2nd at 8/7c on Freeform.

Quote:After a game of Never Have I Ever, the gang decide to shake things up. Watch all new episodes of grown-ish every Wednesday at 8/7c on Freeform.

Quote:Aaron brings Ana home and tries one more new thing. Watch all new episodes of grown-ish, Wednesdays at 8/7c on Freeform!
Where in the thread title does it say "Mexican"? It says BM/WF.

This shit don't qualify.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • blacksquatchman
(01-31-2019, 01:03 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Where in the thread title does it say "Mexican"? It says BM/WF.

This shit don't qualify.

LOL, so we really not counting White Latina actresses in this thread discussion now? I'm sure if I do a search through this thread, I'll find other examples with White latina actresses.
(02-06-2019, 02:33 PM)satam55 Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 01:03 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Where in the thread title does it say "Mexican"? It says BM/WF.

This shit don't qualify.

LOL, so we really not counting White Latina actresses in this thread discussion now? I'm sure if I do a search through this thread, I'll find other examples with White latina actresses.

Nigga, I was born and raised in East San Jose California. I fucking DARE YOU to call a Mexican American "white" to their face.

I. Fucking. Dare. You.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • uiop90, blacksquatchman
Kind of funny that Liam Neeson's last movie (Widows) before his "I wanted to hunt black people" comment had a IR relationship between Neeson and Viola Davis. The movie starts with them kissing each other.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes btsstuff's post:
  • uiop90

This shit don't qualify.

This shit don't qualify.

(02-06-2019, 06:28 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:

This shit don't qualify.

Nigga, I was born and raised in East San Jose California. I fucking DARE YOU to call a Mexican American "white" to their face.

I. Fucking. Dare. You.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. Most Mexicans are legally "White", but socially aren't looked as "White".
(01-30-2019, 10:33 PM)satam55 Wrote: On the current season 2 of Freeform's (formerly known as ABC Family) "Black-ish" spin-off "Grown-ish", they're pushing a IRR with Francia Raisa & Trevor Jackson's characters:

Quote:Ana (Francia Raisa) had the worst summer ever, but Aaron's (Trevor Jackson) was pretty great. Don’t miss the premiere of grown-ish season 2, this January 2nd at 8/7c on Freeform.

Quote:Aaron (Trevor Jackson) treads dangerous territory while trying to comfort Ana (Francia Raisa) after Nomi's (Emily Arlook) oversharing leaves her feeling uncomfortable in her own home. Catch the season 2 premiere of grown-ish, this January 2nd at 8/7c on Freeform.

Quote:After a game of Never Have I Ever, the gang decide to shake things up. Watch all new episodes of grown-ish every Wednesday at 8/7c on Freeform.

Quote:Aaron brings Ana home and tries one more new thing. Watch all new episodes of grown-ish, Wednesdays at 8/7c on Freeform!

Been fan of the show since the beginning. Nice touch to see these two get together. Art imitates life.
[-] The following 2 users Like roscoeleroi's post:
  • satam55, Chessmaster
I was browsing youtube and I came across a short film called 9 kisses, that was released in 2014 and that reminded me of a thread on this forum about Kristen Stewart pulling out of the 2015 movie Focus, because Ben Affleck left and was replaced by Will Smith as the lead.
Here's a link to the thread. http://ir-tube.net/showthread.php?tid=42996&highlight=kristen+stewart

Kristen's scene from 9 Kisses
[Image: i69gu.gif][Image: i6o2p.gif]
[Image: i6ped.gif][Image: i6roq.gif]