BM/WF IR in TV/Movies
(03-05-2019, 08:08 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: I'm Pro Palestinian and support the BDS movement, and as such would have to boycott her on those principles.

I have not seen Wonder Woman for the same reason.

She got a great rack complemented by a tapered waist . . . she Palestinian but born and raised in Zion.  She starred in "TYRANT" as the First Lady of that fictional Arab nation ruled by the El-Fayed family.  She so sexy . . . biting her hand when she climaxes Wink
(03-05-2019, 08:08 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: I'm Pro Palestinian and support the BDS movement, and as such would have to boycott her on those principles.

You would have to boycott most of Hollywood movies,TV,etc.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sapphi10489's post:
  • SmashThots357
(03-10-2019, 04:34 AM)sapphi10489 Wrote:

You would have to boycott most of Hollywood movies,TV,etc.

Most American Jews are not Zionist. Most of the Zionists in the world aren't Jews, they're Evangelicals.

So you may be stereotyping here a bit.
White Girl Connoisseur

This new movie just came out called Dragged Against Concrete opening scene with IR sex. Haha. But it's only like 5 seconds and not graphic at all. But I knew this joint was gonna be worth peepin. Buzz was starting a year ago about how controversial racist and violent this is supposed to be. I wonder if they delayed it to edit it down?