BM/WF IR in TV/Movies
(Yesterday, 10:14 PM)SmashThots357 Wrote: Dude got so much heat in the comments section, he deleted the IG post.

Lol it was probably all from black women. They hate Gina Rodriguez. She's said some pretty slick shit about black actresses the last couple of years, so they never miss an opportunity to bury her.
[Image: 33315423708_8f42136c99_o.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes iramaj's post:
  • SmashThots357
(Today, 05:42 AM)iramaj Wrote:
(Yesterday, 10:14 PM)SmashThots357 Wrote: Dude got so much heat in the comments section, he deleted the IG post.

Lol it was probably all from black women. They hate Gina Rodriguez. She's said some pretty slick shit about black actresses the last couple of years, so they never miss an opportunity to bury her.

lmao, he's one of my favorite actors right now. I'm picturing his mannerisms xD

I don't blame black women on this one, though. Countless similar examples but very few who repeatedly double down like Gina Rodriguez.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wd40isabadmf's post:
  • iramaj
(03-09-2019, 10:49 PM)Young Herschel Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 08:08 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: I'm Pro Palestinian and support the BDS movement, and as such would have to boycott her on those principles.

I have not seen Wonder Woman for the same reason.

She got a great rack complemented by a tapered waist . . . she Palestinian but born and raised in Zion.  She starred in "TYRANT" as the First Lady of that fictional Arab nation ruled by the El-Fayed family.  She so sexy . . . biting her hand when she climaxes Wink
She fucking her black cop boyfriend on "The Village" now Heart Heart