Jada Stevens
osprey Wrote:i knew jada would gain more favor here when added an extra layer of pawg to her arse. just as kelly divine did, just as brianna love did, etc. fortunately, it hasn't ruined her appeal to me. she's a sexymuthafucka indeed Big Grin she deserves a long praise thread unlike klk

Lol Stop dissin' my boo! Jada's dope, though.
Jada Stevens got seven or eight AVN noms this year. Hard does pay off! And that Booty STILL Phat! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ir-prince Wrote:[Image: tumblr_md55g7VOHV1ruz6zso1_500.gif]

SHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIEEEEEETTT!!!! GaH damn i love me some Jada. Girl been giving niggas that good for a long time now and aint never fell off, and only gotten badder than a mufucka.

I remember when she was that skinny little fresh faced blonde taking Mandingo dick like a champ, she stay an IR Queen of all Queens. Glad to hear she getting praise and awards for her work.
i say gahdamn

[Image: dammm.gif][Image: 292181t.gif]
She's Officially a LEGEND,despite her being still young in her early to mid 20s.
Her Body of work is simply impressive and she will be talked about in many years to come,much the same way as Sandra Romain will always remain a Gonzo Legend.
Both girls have great stamina.
Sandra Romain! Now there is someone who is sorely missed! I remember seeing how she filled out so nicely in her later years.
Remember some of those Bangbros movies that showed off her terrific curves? Man!
Jada Stevens is doing very nicely at that thankyou very much!
That little honey deserves all of the professional awards a chick can get in this business. I for one can't see enough of that HOT little chick. Every scene she does is FIRE even the vanilla ones. What a terrific performer she is, the best in the game by far IMO.
What does Brazzers pay these girls for IR?

The Jon Jon scene looks like all anal. I don't get why these directors don't have the puppets hit the pussy before they hit the ass.
Well on her twitter she posted pictures of the food she eats.She posted pictures of collard Greens and Black eyed peas.Go figure.
^ southern belle cuisine
really doe Wrote:^ southern belle cuisine

Yeah, well I'm with Huey Freeman on this one. Slave days are over, stop eating garbage. :roll:
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: 635.gif]