Jada Stevens
Shotgun Styles Wrote:
really doe Wrote:^ southern belle cuisine

Yeah, well I'm with Huey Freeman on this one. Slave days are over, stop eating garbage. :roll:

I never got the appeal behind some of the southern traditional foods. My family is from the south and some of the things they make are like so disgusting I wonder how and why would you put that in your mouth knowing what they hell it is and enjoy it. I am glad that they limit it to the major family holidays though because yeah that stuff is garbage.
blkknight1 Wrote:
Shotgun Styles Wrote:
really doe Wrote:^ southern belle cuisine

Yeah, well I'm with Huey Freeman on this one. Slave days are over, stop eating garbage. :roll:

I never got the appeal behind some of the southern traditional foods. My family is from the south and some of the things they make are like so disgusting I wonder how and why would you put that in your mouth knowing what they hell it is and enjoy it. I am glad that they limit it to the major family holidays though because yeah that stuff is garbage.

When I was a kid my mom, who went to LA High and graduated Cum Laude from USC in 1963, used to cook us black eyed peas. I fucking hate black eyed peas. Why would a college educated woman from Los Angeles be cooking her family black eyed fucking peas? Because she wanted to be "authentically" Black, that's why. It's that hippy mentality that we have to be the "salt of the Earth" to be real.

My advice to her (this was 30 years ago) if I could give it now: grow an afro, wear dashikis, and watch Roots. But for God's sake feed you kids some Mac & Cheese!
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
Jada continues to impress. Not only is she still all kinds of fine, these days she's quite the DP darling. She saved Orgy Masters #2 IMO.
how does a girl with a ass like that still doesnt have a scene with Nat Turnher
Shotgun Styles Wrote:When I was a kid my mom, who went to LA High and graduated Cum Laude from USC in 1963, used to cook us black eyed peas. I fucking hate black eyed peas. Why would a college educated woman from Los Angeles be cooking her family black eyed fucking peas? Because she wanted to be "authentically" Black, that's why. It's that hippy mentality that we have to be the "salt of the Earth" to be real.

My advice to her (this was 30 years ago) if I could give it now: grow an afro, wear dashikis, and watch Roots. But for God's sake feed you kids some Mac & Cheese!

Well BYP is highly nutritious and rich in fiber and protein
Cheese on the other hand will act as a colon cement.
really doe Wrote:Jada continues to impress. Not only is she still all kinds of fine, these days she's quite the DP darling. She saved Orgy Masters #2 IMO.

I would have preferred to see the chicks in OM #2 in individual scenes to be honest. They all looked great on camera, especially Sophie Dee and Kelly Divine, but the sex action was terribly shot. Hard to jerk off when the damn camera keeps moving constantly.
^ He could use some pointers from the Outnumbered series
Her scene in the Housewives of Lex Steele is fire
[Image: RtcX0Q6.jpg2]
^^
Love her Ass!! ;-)