Brotha lovers
Hey, i was just wondering if anyone's a member of brothalovers. If so, how is it? and do you recommend me becoming a member? also once you're a member, do you have access to all the brothalover videos ever made?
I'm a member of that site and I like it alot. It's the only site that I've come across that's not about the negative stereotyping we see in damn near every BM/OF site. Yes you do get to access previously released scenes but they update only twice a month like MILFs Like It Black and in most cases the update comes later than it's dated to come.
Also a member there, have you noticed they seem to only update once a month now???
But still a very good site.
SAguy Wrote:Also a member there, have you noticed they seem to only update once a month now???

oh, can you access all the videos?
Yip, you can.
All in all, a decent site

coolillboi Wrote:
SAguy Wrote:Also a member there, have you noticed they seem to only update once a month now???

oh, can you access all the videos?
The site absolutely sucks. Their scenes are generic. The fucking is uinspired (always that lame ass 69) Camera work is horrible and the updates are few, short and altogether subpar. At that price, it's not worth it.
I was a member years ago and they haven't changed their format and have done nothing to update and improve the site. They have great parings and continually screw them up with horrible camera work and gaps in audio. They are also NEVER on time with updates and hold scenes for years. It looks like they are doing the bare minimum and collecting the $$$$$!

On the other hand, they have some of my favorite scenes ever and never have any lil dick brothas. I don't get it...they could be the shit if someone knew WTF they were doing!
Have been a member for a while. Yea, they have short comings, like any site, but I can't argue with a site that pairs (usually) hot women in high heels with Black studs in hotel rooms. There are many sub par scenes, but there are also many real nice ones. Kagney Lynn Karter has a couple very hot scenes.
Use to be a member. Like the girls. Site is a bit amateurish though.
What happened to this site? It just redirects to dogfart's blacks on blondes.

http://www.brothalovers.com/