Prime Female Talent Ignored By IR Directors
miastone4ever Wrote:Not sure if all these girls are still active, but ...

Lia Lor
Rylie Richman
Khloe Kush

Cameron Canada
Sarah Shevon
Emily Austin
Alyssa Branch
Mae Meyers
Jasmine Delatori
Tiffany Fox
Molly Rae
bolded chicks are outta the biz....cameron took a break but she's bak now, tiffany just shot a few ir's for dogfart, and lia lor pretty much shoots when she wants too, emily has been sick with something but i think she's over it now, alyssa is kinda black balled becuz of her tats and piercings so she only gets work here and there, the rest of the chicks idk about becuz i either dont follow them on twitter or dont dig them (sarah shevon)
Why isn't Lia with Spiegler anymore? She went from promising up and comer to page not found. A performer as natural as Lia should be prominently featured on dozens of covers by now.
Blake rose should do more IR. She is sooo hot in double penetration with wesley & rico strong
kingdarius Wrote:

Lia Lor
Rylie Richman
Khloe Kush

Cameron Canada
Sarah Shevon
Emily Austin
Alyssa Branch
Mae Meyers
Jasmine Delatori
Tiffany Fox
Molly Rae
bolded chicks are outta the biz....cameron took a break but she's bak now, tiffany just shot a few ir's for dogfart, and lia lor pretty much shoots when she wants too, emily has been sick with something but i think she's over it now, alyssa is kinda black balled becuz of her tats and piercings so she only gets work here and there, the rest of the chicks idk about becuz i either dont follow them on twitter or dont dig them (sarah shevon)

Damn khloe kush is out? I liked her next door looks and natural body.
ANTI ANAL, GANGBANGS, AND TATOOS...{-_-}

The Ignore list is for retarded dudes on this board...
kingdarius Wrote:

Lia Lor
Rylie Richman
Khloe Kush

Cameron Canada
Sarah Shevon
Emily Austin
Alyssa Branch
Mae Meyers
Jasmine Delatori
Tiffany Fox
Molly Rae

Thanks for the inside info.
Damn Rylie Richman is out.
That is worse news than Dwight Howard leaving Lakers
IRBonanza Wrote:
Coffin Wrote:Katie St Ives

^^ Katie St Ives is indeed one underutilized gem.. Sad

You think so IRB? I got a ton of her IR scenes.

These girls need more IR scenes
Larkin Love
Beverly Paige
Vivie Delmonico
Lia Lor
Gia Steel

I would say

vivie delmonico I think she isn't shooting though
Lia Lor
Brooklyn Chase
Paige Turnah (Travesty that she barely shot anything here)
Cameron Canada
Natalie Moore
Eloa Lombard
Mischa Brooks
Yuffie Yulan
Blake Rose

Here are chicks who have shot a lot in the past but now haven't done much I wanna see a few more times

Sara Vandella
Courtney Cumz
Melanie Monroe
Austin Taylor
I agree about Paige Turnah; would've loved to see her in a lot more IR scenes. But she did do a lot of IR scenes in the United Kingdom. Yes, it was the same guy (Mr. Shaft) over and over again but that brotha is a good performer who never draws any attention to himself while performing--Paige was always the main focus in their scenes together. A lot of black male talent in the U.S. could learn something from Shaft but I digress.

Courtney Cummz is another favorite of mine but she lost much of my interest once she got that terrible, unecessesary boob job.
I almost forgot the lovely Rose Monroe as well. She needs more scenes with that body of her...

^im guessing that one chick is blake rose lol.....yall need to shoot rose monroe tho billy (with dingo)..yall shot valerie kay for BoB so why not rose fine ass