Prime Female Talent Ignored By IR Directors
^Trust me, I don't want it dyed either, just seems lazy to name yourself ember and not try to initially ride that wave. There's enough people into dyed hair colors, or like ginger hair, real or not, that it could've worked (although she IS distinctly Asian).

...Or she could of not named herself ember in the first place.
^ Maybe the Ember in her name has nothing to do with the color red/red hair. How do you know how many people are into dyed hair or not? If I were to guess, I would say it's more of indifference towards dyes than an actual fetish for it. I could be wrong, but no more wrong than you are for assuming "there's enough people into dyed hair colors" which has no basis behind it.

Now, I could get behind some dudes having a thing for gingers, although I'm still not sure how many that is or whether it is "enough" to warrant dying one's hair. And yes, her being Asian ruins whatever she was going to be doing with that name anyways. When you read the name 'Ember Snow' you immediately picture a pale redhead like Ella Hughes or Lennox Luxe, so when you get a dark haired Asian chick, you are disappointed like our friend Shotgun here.

Possible as well.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
^I'm just projecting based on what I've personally heard from guys I knew irl. I was shocked but enough guys that like the dark red hair/ red and black look just blurted it out around me. But it's possible I met the only 10 or so guys that DO like it, not just have an indifference towards it. I guess rethinking, it might not be enough to pay off. Was also shocked that there's still people who really don't like natural redheads.
^ Dark red dyed you mean? Meh. Natural red, sure. And I'm not one of those guys. Give me the natural redheads, you can keep the rest, including your dyes and dark dyes.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • contrast5
Gia Paige
[Image: 45910160912_c0da493e72_o.jpg]
[Image: 31288248488_b40db8d781_o.gif]
Five off the top of my head are

Anya Olsen
Eliza Jane
Lola Fae
Dani Jensen
Olive Glass
Brooke Bliss, has done some mainstream IR scenes w/ Jon Jon. But otherwise unnoticed outside of her personal sitework.
Georgie Lyall

https://twitter.com/MissLyallXXX/status/...5935737857