IR Makeovers - Most Radical!
Baby Jane
I did not realize she was 31 when she started making movies. She looks so much better with the lighter hair although I think she would have looked just as good with the dark hair only straight. A shame she only had a handful of IR.

[Image: th_366376409_IDSTART116000049IDEND_31920..._497lo.jpg][Image: th_366374346_IDSTART116000049IDEND_17220...1025lo.jpg]
[Image: th_366375161_IDSTART116000049IDEND_21420..._143lo.jpg][Image: th_366379795_IDSTART116000049IDEND_31920..._171lo.jpg]
Sophie Dee can buy even the most hardcore anti-Boob Job crowd.

She just looks better, a lot of girls don't but she does.

She became (at least for me) from "meh" to all time favorite, even Janet Mason and Angel Dark cant compare.
Rod Hugo Wrote:^
Really? I mean, Nikki Grind even had "I'm white but my kids aren't" haircut. Google the meme to see what I mean lol. I was a fan of her.

Brianna Love is my favorite change for the better
Julia Bond and Velicity Von were the top change for the worst.

I looked it up. You weren't kidding man. That haircut is infamous!
Haha, right. I never paid that much attention to it.
Currently Diggin-
Lauren Phillips/Nikki Sexx/Kylie Page/Joseline Kelly/Ryan Smiles/Stella Cox/Jynx Myze/Tiffany Watson/Virgo Peridot/Bailey Brooke
I like fitness makeovers
[Image: llc27_amber_lynn_3_thumb.jpg][Image: obbed_amberlynn_2_thumb.jpg][Image: 0obvz_amberlynn_3_thumb.jpg]

[Image: 1q1hp_inari_1_thumb.jpg][Image: 9xwzq_inari_2_thumb.jpg]

though Jewels went way too far with the boobage, lips and cheek filler
[Image: 8ikpn_jewels_1_thumb.jpg][Image: yh9b9_jewels_2_thumb.jpg][Image: rb708_jewels_3_thumb.jpg][Image: us09n_jewels_4_thumb.jpg]
the road to hell is paved in gold and pussy
Change for the worst: Rachele Richey, Nikki Delano, Richelle Ryan.
Brianna Beach. Who went from being really cute to the worst boob job ever.

[Image: ci_002.jpg][Image: 04.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
elblazer Wrote:I like fitness makeovers

[Image: 1q1hp_inari_1_thumb.jpg][Image: 9xwzq_inari_2_thumb.jpg]

Oh no! when did Inari do that to herself. She turned into a great milf and then disappeared. Does anyone know whether this was just a phase or does she look like this now?
btsstuff Wrote:Brianna Beach. Who went from being really cute to the worst boob job ever.

[Image: ci_002.jpg][Image: 04.jpg]

Like Brianna Love. Bri Beach looked better after she thickened up a bit. Can't remember if that was pre/post boob job tho. She looked good in her Jet Fuel and Mannhandled scenes....
Currently Diggin-
Lauren Phillips/Nikki Sexx/Kylie Page/Joseline Kelly/Ryan Smiles/Stella Cox/Jynx Myze/Tiffany Watson/Virgo Peridot/Bailey Brooke
Quote:Oh no! when did Inari do that to herself. She turned into a great milf and then disappeared. Does anyone know whether this was just a phase or does she look like this now?

um, Inari was buffed up her entire 'milf' return, from about 2010 to 2013
the road to hell is paved in gold and pussy