New Ferrari Portofino is impossibly beautiful...
uiop90 Wrote:http://content.worldcarfans.co/2011/1/26...024985.jpg

I like the Pangani though I`ve never heard of them before must be a new car maker.

You never heard of the Zonda?

[Image: epcp_0806_03_z%2Bpagani_zonda_roadster_f...e_view.jpg]

I recommend 20 back episodes of BBC Top Gear, STAT!
White Girl Connoisseur

There`s the Koenigsegg:
http://www.trendzcar.com/wp-content/upl ... ngle-2.jpg

Not a bad looking car don`t know much about them.

I like this Ferrari:
http://images.gizmag.com/gallery_lrg/sh ... ara-31.jpg
Here's my newest automotive obsession: The Ferrari Portofino

[Image: 11646-full.jpg]
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • thatonebigdude
(08-02-2018, 10:26 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Here's my newest automotive obsession: The Ferrari Portofino

[Image: 11646-full.jpg]

Nice, but entry Level. Give me the Car with the original Deisgn language the Pista

[Image: Ferrai-Pista-488.jpg]
I don't do rear engines. Not my style. I'm a Grand Tourer kind of guy.

The Pista is a dope ride tho.

The base may be $220k, but the sticker on a Portofino is gonna run you $300k. It's a lot of things, but "entry level" isn't really one of them.
White Girl Connoisseur

(08-11-2018, 02:32 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: I don't do rear engines. Not my style. I'm a Grand Tourer kind of guy.

The base may be $220k, but the sticker on a Portofino is gonna run you $300k. It's a lot of things, but "entry level" isn't really one of them.

By Entry Level I do not mean it is a cheap car lol. I am saying as far as power specs are concerned it is the least powerful car that Ferrari offers. and if you want a front Engine Ferrari the F12 Super Fast is a far superior machine.
(08-11-2018, 07:25 PM)ir-prince Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 02:32 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: I don't do rear engines. Not my style. I'm a Grand Tourer kind of guy.

By Entry Level I do not mean it is a cheap car lol. I am saying as far as power specs are concerned it is the least powerful car that Ferrari offers. and if you want a front Engine Ferrari the F12 Super Fast is a far superior machine.

Three things...

1) It doesn't come in convertible, and that's a deal breaker. Like Too $hort, I'm a drop top kind of guy.

2) It's ugly. The 599 was the last V12 GT that didn't look like a wind tunnel experiment.

3) It's overpowered. 800BHP flowing through 2 wheels in a GT car is far more than anyone short of a pro driver can handle. As a result, you need electronic gremlins to control the thing. The car drives itself as much as you drive it. Not my type of experience.
White Girl Connoisseur

[Image: 46436118_2250734325162187_4695498906925655689_n.jpg]
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • RedRocket, shecumsloudly