Blacked.com
The male talent is almost certainly Julio Gomez, though.
^
Which means the scene is already a bust. I just hope they haven't wasted anybody decent on that limp-dicked circus act.
(07-10-2018, 09:28 AM)Yatesy Wrote: ^
Which means the scene is already a bust. I just hope they haven't wasted anybody decent on that limp-dicked circus act.

In my opinion, Julio will be featured with a big star before they stop using him. 

Usually the biggest complaints come after a expected scene doesn't come as good as it seemed. 
Famous precedents are
Isiah Maxwell with Kendra Sunderland and Jillian Janson 
Flash Brown with Lily Rader and Joseline Kelly
(07-10-2018, 09:04 AM)Think so to Wrote: The male talent is almost certainly Julio Gomez, though.
I’ve really enjoyed this year despite the complaints. I’m not concerned with exclusives I just want well executed scenes and I feel like I’m getting that. There for sure have been some not so great ones but for the most part They have pretty good replay vakue.

Does anyone watch the scenes again? I think there are about 300 or so scenes since the start. I might be wrong with that figure. I shuffle them with my media player. I always find something I like and scenes I thought I didn’t or I overlooked can be really good to rewatch.
^ I don't think a lot of these dudes even watch the scenes. I think they just come on here and complain if something minor perturbs them.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • snakebyte666, Chessmaster, iramaj, NiceHot
Anyone have ba guess at the upcoming scene
(07-09-2018, 03:11 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 10:17 PM)ozaxia Wrote: Looks like Jessa Rhodes stopped dodging
https://gfycat.com/SelfishUnitedAlbatross

Cool.

Hey, I heard about this new tech out to replace your 8 Track. It's called "cassette tape". Shit looks dope. You can record shit off the radio and everything.
Smile Smile Smile Smile
Saying Chloe Cherry for the next one.
[Image: 31288248488_b40db8d781_o.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes iramaj's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc
^ I sure hope so, she fits BLACKED's 'type' like a glove and should have been on a long time ago.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]