Blacked.com
Julio's scenes looks like that site freaks of cock where the dude has to constantly hold the fake dick or it might fall off the strap. That said, I did like the Abigail Mac scenes from Black Raw but his Blacked scenes are slow mo strokes which I dont like. I hope the Goldie Scene is good because to be honest Blacked has fallen off for the past couple months now.
Julio had me dead when he was rubbing his nipples in the preview. Goldie is Abella Danger's doppelganger except with blonde hair and less ass.
(07-14-2018, 09:41 AM)wumano Wrote: Julio had me dead when he was rubbing his nipples in the preview. Goldie is Abella Danger's doppelganger except with blonde hair and less ass.

You got to use everything possible to stay hard if you need to deliver Tongue
Well since they put the name on the pic file I'm going to go out on a limb and say the next is Zoe Bloom
[Image: 31288248488_b40db8d781_o.gif]
(07-14-2018, 11:34 AM)iramaj Wrote: Well since they put the name on the pic file I'm going to go out on a limb and say the next is Zoe Bloom

Yes. And I'm not much into this chick. Another pass to me, although the male talent seems to be either Joss or Rob Piper.
(07-12-2018, 08:41 PM)blkknight1 Wrote: Bree has always remarked how she is very particular with the male talent that she is willing to work with, so it would stand to reason that she had lots of input into the male talent that she was going to do her scene with. She probably built up quite a rapport with Jason before they shot. So she was most likely really into Jason and the scene which made for all the great chemistry.

I think she was just yearning for BBC but Jason does have good chemistry with performers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Avill's post:
  • blacksquatchman
The Bree Daniels scene was s good one,I hope they have her back
[-] The following 1 user Likes danhill544's post:
  • blacksquatchman
That Bree Daniels scene was straight FIYAH!!! Big Grin She's got a great rack and she was so into Jason! It really be a fucking shame if Lansky has her into one of his infamous contracts because I wanna see more IR from her!

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

^ I really don't see her shooting a bunch of IR like that. She's said herself she's EXTREMELY picky with male talent. I don't know how many guys outside of Jason Luv she would work with.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
(07-15-2018, 10:39 AM)blacksquatchman Wrote: That Bree Daniels scene was straight FIYAH!!! Big Grin  She's got a great rack and she was so into Jason! It really be a fucking shame if Lansky has her into one of his infamous contracts because I wanna see more IR from her!

Dammitt! OK you convinced me I'll got get it. The Goldie scene was disappointing
[-] The following 1 user Likes nvdiceguy's post:
  • blacksquatchman