Blacked.com
That Mischa Brooks and Keisha Grey threeway scene looks wild! July can't come soon enough. That Lacey Johnson scene is out of left field she looks like she would only shoot solo stuff. I hope they shot a few scenes with her.
This is the type of site you can get behind and have no problem putting the money out for it.

SUPPORT A GOOD PRODUCT.
[Image: 29794256717_8d7a83bfa1_o.gif]
@jay dee - Downloads should be working! Check the Download button at the bottom right of the player.

You should see 6 options, all different file sizes & qualities up to 1080p.
BLACKED.com
Contrast is Everything
@iramaj & sc00by - Thanks for the nice words!
BLACKED.com
Contrast is Everything
I just tried going back to the site, received the following message, "Internal Server Error".
this bout to be the new movement lol....much props to greg langsky (sp?) for making this site....i will be all up in there nxt month....i still need to know what the update schedule is gonna be
I wouldn't fret about bugs yet, it's the first week up.

I'll put up my $, if most IR fans don't support and pirate them then I can't see how we can complain if it dies. And we'll be left with Dogshit.com
[Image: Zeppelin-588x250.jpg]
@Hobre / @All - Some tweaks are still being made to the whole server configuration so you may experience minor outages. We are aware and our IT team is standing by to fix the issue if/when it occurs again.

@sc00by - Yes, we are aware that some models are showing even though their scenes are in the Coming Soon section of the members area. This should be fixed by tomorrow. All girls featured WILL be making it onto the site however, so not to worry there :-)

@All - Thanks for making this first day a huge success! We're looking forward to bringing you guys this new concept and we've been listening to what's been missing from the community! Minor tech hiccups aside, we're extremely happy with the results and all of the support!

Respectfully,
BLACKED.com
BLACKED.com
Contrast is Everything
^
thanks Blacked, sent you a pm

do they take paypal because i only have a business visa card and i really cant use it for a site like this.