Blacked.com
(07-15-2018, 06:04 PM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: ^ I really don't see her shooting a bunch of IR like that. She's said herself she's EXTREMELY picky with male talent. I don't know how many guys outside of Jason Luv she would work with.

Well, that's unfortunate...
Alexa Grace/Abella Danger/Ella Hughes/Karlee Grey/Elsa Jean/Ariana Marie

XD"Mah Boi, this ass right here is what all true Negros strive for!"XD
[Image: th_279784274_fakeass2_123_598lo.jpg]
(07-15-2018, 06:04 PM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: ^ I really don't see her shooting a bunch of IR like that. She's said herself she's EXTREMELY picky with male talent. I don't know how many guys outside of Jason Luv she would work with.

That sucks but at least we got this one scene better than zero.

The next update was revealed to be Zoe Bloom with Rob Piper.
(07-15-2018, 06:06 PM)nvdiceguy Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 05:39 PM)blacksquatchman Wrote: That Bree Daniels scene was straight FIYAH!!! Big Grin  She's got a great rack and she was so into Jason! It really be a fucking shame if Lansky has her into one of his infamous contracts because I wanna see more IR from her!

Dammitt! OK you convinced me I'll got get it. The Goldie scene was disappointing

He's right. That scene was hot.
I was hopeful after the trailer, but Goldie scene was bad. They need to get rid of him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Black19magic85's post:
  • blacksquatchman
No exclusive tag for Zoe Bloom. She do some other IR work?
(11 hours ago)Black19magic85 Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 06:06 PM)nvdiceguy Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 05:39 PM)blacksquatchman Wrote: That Bree Daniels scene was straight FIYAH!!! Big Grin  She's got a great rack and she was so into Jason! It really be a fucking shame if Lansky has her into one of his infamous contracts because I wanna see more IR from her!

Dammitt! OK you convinced me I'll got get it. The Goldie scene was disappointing

He's right. That scene was hot.
I was hopeful after the trailer, but Goldie scene was bad. They need to get rid of him.
Should be  crime to have a dick like that and be so bad with it..... but then again maybe its good for the rest of us that not every huge dick is a good dick

DiCe
I'm a bit late on this, but I actually really enjoyed the Bree Daniels scene.  Sometimes, I really like freaky, nasty stuff, and this one was more of a passionate couples scene, but I thought it was a nice change of pace.  I just wish she still looked like she used to in her blonde days! 

[Image: b_2010_09A.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes marvinj's post:
  • blacksquatchman
^Yep, Bree look hot as hell in that cover but I'm digging her current look. She looks so fucking delicious! Tongue Tongue Tongue
Alexa Grace/Abella Danger/Ella Hughes/Karlee Grey/Elsa Jean/Ariana Marie

XD"Mah Boi, this ass right here is what all true Negros strive for!"XD
[Image: th_279784274_fakeass2_123_598lo.jpg]