Blacked.com
(05-24-2019, 09:52 AM)Snakepit Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 08:47 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 01:55 AM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: Allow me to quote someone who has had both an intact penis and a mutilated  penis:

This.

Is bullshit.

Are pierced ears "mutilated" ears? Are Lasic eyes "mutilated" eyes?

Come. The. Fuck. On.

You could not pay me to get that nasty shit put back on my dick. If I ever have sons, I guarantee you they will be trimmed. And I'm sorry, but Adam Conover is a liar and a con man: women HATE them nasty shits. In fact, when my wife was pregnant, she INSISTED that if it was a boy he had to be trimmed for just this reason. And I agreed.

Foreskins are ugly, nasty, dirty and non-SJW women who actually tell the truth make no bones about how much they hate them.

That's the stupidest shit I've ever read on this board (and I've read some silly shit on here). I don't know what bubble you live in, but you've clearly not been around a lot of women.

Foreskins are like little dicks. If you have one, you're proud of it and your lady tells you it's fine. 

But inside you know the truth, and when your lady is with her friends, so does she. 

The truth hurts. I wish I was  a better looking cat. But I've accepted the fact that I'm just a regular Joe. Your dick is ugly, son. Better you come to grips with it now.
White Girl Connoisseur

Allie Nicole next?

Definitely trying to see that one on there. She's got a nice little ass on her.

Or Morgan Rain since they've been on the Motley train lately.
[Image: 33315423708_8f42136c99_o.gif]
Jill Kassidy is so damn sexy. She's worth the price of admission. Best part of this scene is when Jason Luv holds the back of Jill's head and forces her to take his full load in her mouth. Not a drip,drip on her tongue but all of it directly in her mouth. Afterwards, Jill shows Jason all of his cum while it oozes out of her mouth. Very hot.  These cum-in-mouth shots are getting rarer each year.

[Image: WwmdeU0Z_t.png]
[Image: mg6ipRG8_t.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like contrast5's post:
  • here4blk, nuno12, Young Herschel
^^^Nothing better than reparations from a great great great granddaughter of the Old South is there Smile?
^^all that fake cum lmaoooo